Looking for Long term, Literate rp partners! UPDATED

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for Long term, Literate rp partners! UPDATED

Postby Incursu » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:12 pm

~~Updated 25/1/20 because it was a bit bare bones and all over the place~~
~Updated 12/3/20 for a little bit more ooc rules~~
~ 29/4/20 **top update
*11/05/20 update regarding replies and I will now be happy to create new characters for new scenarios, granted, I do prefer playing my fleshed out oc's

** PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE HAVE DECENT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING WHEN MESSAGING ME. Please let me know whether you're a pred or prey also!! It really helps me out ideas, flow, and general character interaction.

Looking for some fluent, long term rp partners. I used to roleplay on tumblr, and rp over discord, but I'm hoping to branch out a lot more as I miss writing as much as I used to. I very much prefer getting descriptive, be it with the scene, the noises, character personality/interaction etc~ I really love getting to know my rp partner on a friendly level, and seeing how our character(s) develop and mingle over time, especially great with the kind of vore I'm into. Though I do tend to heavily prefer my OC's Incursu, who's a prey character, and Bubblegum, a pred, I'm comfortable with using different ones that I'm happy to bring out, as I have many oc's that need more developing...and that I also need to draw.

I've had issues with never get responses from preds advertising themselves, so gonna add that in the rare chance I don't reply to you, its usually because the writing/grammar rule was ignored. Or I wasn't given enough info x I do try to state outright if I think our styles wouldn't mix well, and I appreciate when I'm told the same before I waste any time getting descriptive with ideas.

I don't mind long waits between replies at all, as I myself get busy with irl and irl work. Whether I get a reply a week or several, I'll always try to get back to you in the same way. All I ask is that you give me something to go off of, as I do try to match length, or if I don't, I try to at least give a reply that allows my partner to respond easily. Meaning, give me a big chunky reply of interaction or description, and I'll give you the same back <3 I really love details, the more, the merrier.

I only rp in 3rd person, in the novella style of writing. A current example of how I roleplay can be found Here

Please specify whether you'd like me to play as pred, or prey. I'll likely update or tell you about other oc's I have on the side (that're typically assigned as pred, prey or both x)

Now, that being said, here are the short versions of what I'm looking for, though an F-List can be found Right here

Loves
Spoiler: show
Endo
Fearplay*
Demonic/Draconic preds
Plot driven rps
Romance
Friendship
Playful vore
Humanoid preds
Large Preds*
Non-Fatal
Intimate vore*
Character Interaction/Story Driven
Sharp Teeth

* Not quite macro/giant levels, but I love preds to be big enough that they're not same size, but large enough that when they swallow a prey, a noticeable big gut is obvious and present.
* I love a possessive pred, mentally unstable pred, or generally clingy pred to devour their prey without physical harm, but with the threat of them clearly being more powerful, and able to end their life with a single bite. Especially with Inc, cat and mouseplay with her is a BIG fave

Stuffing*
Sex
Friendship/Antagonistic friendships
Soft Vore
Ambiguous Endings
NPC fatal/hard vore**
Soft digestion
Reformation
Affection*
Light Biting*
Threat
Monstrous preds
Male preds
M/F
F/F
M/M
Coiling
Breath play
Romance/Friendship
Bully pred
Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Oral Vore
Snake Vore
Sentient Feral Preds (Sentient snake/dragon/tentacle monster)
Tentacles
Internal Fucking ((After being swallowed, the insides are lined with dicks/tentacles/appendages))
Oviposition
Moderate cum inflation
Maw play
Teasing
Exotic Cocks ((Absolutely anything, Knots are a bonus!))
Bondage
Humiliation
Well developed Oc's
Vampires
Protective Vore
Unwilling prey
Food play
Lactating
Breastfeeding
Hermaphrodites
Breast Worship
Belly Rubs
Smug preds in general tbh
Naga/Lamias

* A Prey stuffing a pred in a desperate attempt to keep themselves out of their gut, is a favourite <3

* In regard to NPC Death, I prefer using faceless/nameless characters that nothing and nobody is attached to. As I mostly like my characters, and wish for them to either hopefully re-encounter a pred they befriended, sated or fed an npc to~ And while I don't like graphic gore, or drawn out gore, I'm fine with a pred chomping down on an npc.

* Light biting could be nibbling, whether playful or out of a threat to actually bite.

Neutral

Anything here isn't really liked or disliked by me, so feel free to do,use or mention if we rp~

Belching
Spanking
Feral Preds
Belly Worship
Feet
Same Size
Threesome/Orgy (In a vore scenario or sex scenario in general, preds sharing a meal/prey sharing a pred)
Implied disposal, as long as it's not graphic, falls more into NPC digestion

Hard Nos (Non negotiable)

Shota/Loli/Underage sexual content.
Scat
Bone disposal
Scat/Bones - Especially when it comes to an OC.
Watersports
Fatal vore (to oc's)
Character Death
God modding
1st person
Farting
Any kind of scat play
Unhygienic characters/Slobs
Rape
Non-con sex
Fatal digestion/Non reformation of my prey/your prey

While I do have a heavy preference for Male preds, I'm quite open to any and all. I'm hoping to get some inspirational, story-heavy vore rp's going to give me some material for my art gallery also. As vore falls to an intimate place for me, I do love intense or comforting noms, with some great content to keep it going, rather than simply end at the first gulp.

I rp either by PM's, Discord (PM for that) or on the forum. I'm comfortable writing privately or publicly. All I ask is to PM me first, and perhaps link or tell me about your character, or characters, preferences, and how you rp~

Some helpful tidbits for a scenario:

~ My OC Incursu, is a collector of odd and unusual items. One day, an item summons or sends her to your pred character, be they a demon, dragon, otherwordly creature, or simply a hungry thing in general. Can she sate them by collecting food, victims or by simply talking her way away from their ravenous, loud stomach? One can only hope she doesn't. She's 5'2, naturally very curious of any fellow non-humans ((she appears mostly human)), and is addicted to sugar. As she leans towards a more Chaotic Neutral morality, she's more than willing to lure prey to a starving predator to save herself, and anyone else undeserving of becoming gut chub x Prey Only

~ Bubblegum, my pred character, has a feral large dragon form, or a more human form that can alter between 6'5 to 20ft tall, depending on whether you'd like a very tight or cosy belly. He's smug, confident, yet polite. As a drake, he's flamboyantly prideful of his own predatory skills. Whilst as a candy dragon, he cannot digest fleshy beings, that doesn't mean he needs to let them know that, and he'll happily play and nibble on a poor little prey. He lives in a forest of peppermint trees, or, his human form could drop by to see your character x He's pred only

~ Amber, muscular, stocky and rather down to earth werewolf. Her human form is an olive brown woman, with a soft lilac mohawk. Whilst she appears rather masculine, she takes pride in being a strong lone wolf. Playful, dominant, and fond of barbecued meats and casual sex, she also enjoys occasionally devouring others out of need, or want~ Is pred only, and can also lead to digestion and/or any form of soft vore x Her werewolf form is around 8ft high, with a similar white-purple colour scheme to her human form.

I do have more OCS and when I play pred, I'm generally more open to different kinks , for example I don't play fearsome predators but I love them interacting with my prey muses.

Beyond that, I hope to hear back from more people soon <3

Last bumped by Incursu on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:12 pm.
Incursu
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!