Female/Herm pred looking for snacks

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female/Herm pred looking for snacks

Postby LazyLaz » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:35 am

Hey there!

Looking for some tasty young snacks to tease and slurp down on a trip to my guts and what will most likely end up being a trip out the butt. I have about 2 years of role play experience under my belt and am comfortable with any length or Pov when it comes to my rp's and posts, although I do have a preference for third/first over second person. Spelling mistakes or grammatical errors are fine aswell, as long as im able to read and understand the post you send. Oh and as far as mine/ partner character gender or race goes? Im utterly fine with anything species or gender, be it m/f f/m h/h etc all combos are welcome, I will say however for males i tend to play with them on the more femboy side of things.

Currently in a big mood for scenes involving the prey being preds themselves of some sorts, trying to make a move on my character, only to have the tables turned on them and end up as food instead. Not required by any means but adored <3

Loves:
Underage prey
Digestion
Entrapment
Disposal
Anal vore
CV
Scat
Sex
Multiple Prey
Casual digetion/vore

Weight Gain

Demi
Anthro
endo
willing/unwilling
gas

Dislike/Nope
Hard vore
cooking
perma
gore

Anything not on the list is of course open for debate, so if you have a request feel free to ask.P
Discord is Laz#4422

Last bumped by LazyLaz on Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:35 am.
LazyLaz
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!