The magical girl eating dork! (M/F)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

The magical girl eating dork! (M/F)

Postby Buggingbug8020x » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:21 am

Alright so, I'm mainly looking for anyone who would be interested in a dork eating his idol. And I mean someone who he totally fanboys over, it can be someone like a pop idol, a magical girl, just anyone who would probably have allot of merchandise of themselves. Enough to fill up said dorks entire room. I'm a switch, meaning I can play both prey and pred.

Kinks are
-Being a fucking nerd, just a huge fan of magical girls that would geek out if I ever meet one! Asking for autographs, hugging my gurgling gut, not noticing how upset you are over being ate~
-Monster girl prey, like maybe some gal gets turned into a monster of the week and I snack on her.
-Belching and belly aches. All those scales and magical explosions are going to hurt my tummy though...
-Clothes theft, just gonna take your magical girl outfit for my cosplay~
-Clothes and accessory belching.
-Transformation in my stomach! (You know, like the transformation sequences you see magical girls do so often in anime.) Whether your putting on a light show or turning into a big scary monster, I don't mind~
-M/f
-Soft vore
-Oral vore
-Anal and cock vore, hey it's already pretty silly.
-disposal, as long as it's not too gross or graphic.
-Gals in positions of power, makes it more satisfying to eat them! Especially goddesses, yum!
-Willing or unwilling, my belly won't discriminate.
-Multiprey. Just stuff me full of all my favorite magical girls! Their figurines will sky rocket in value once their part of my ass~
-Reformation. Unless they reform, then I get bragging rights for life~
-Same size.

Dislikes
-Fat prey and preds. A bit of chub is fine, just nothing obese or gross
-Graphic gore digestion
-Small prey, what's the point if my stomach isn't huge and happy.

And finally as a general rule, all characters must be OF AGE! That means 18 or older characters ONLY are allowed.

Last bumped by Buggingbug8020x on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:21 am.
Buggingbug8020x
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!