Very tiny male sub looking for RP roommates/friends!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Very tiny male sub looking for RP roommates/friends!

Postby ColinHanstable » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:34 pm

I'm an asexual guy who really loves being tiny to people. What I'm looking for is RP partners for short or long termed RPs. Longer RP posts are preferred but I can have fun even with shorter posts too. While I prefer being micro to girls I'm also fine being tiny to boys and herms. The thing that turns me on is the power a bigger person has over me after shrinking down to micro size on the floor at their feet or being found very tiny by them. I especially love "micro to a micro" situations where a micro person finds me and I'm so tiny even they are giantesses/giants compared to me! I will never turn down being tiny to a fairy and will beg to be at their mercy.

When I say I'm very tiny I mean I love being extremely tiny. Its a turn off for me to be taller than 2cm and I prefer to be 1mm tall or shorter. This is especially true for being around other micro characters. I crave being the tiniest and most insignificant person in any RP setting! Nothing makes me happier than to RP in a setting where micros are common but come in many sizes with me being part of the absolute tiniest class of people. While I can be ok with dying in a RP I like it more when I'm indestructible so that I can be subjected to my two favorite kinks often. Being swallowed and being stepped on by barefeet are required for me to have fun in an RP and the more they happen the happier I am.

My character is an OC based on me, generally a tiny or shrunken human guy or perhaps a fairy. For my RP partner's character I'm fine with any human-like race and most furries. For character relationships I like friend, roommate, girlfriend, mommy, sister, or classmate. I really enjoy being in a home where there are multiple characters if you want to RP more than one. Like if I'm tiny to my mom and sister, or my girlfriend and her roommate have me around. I even like being the third wheel in a relationship between a couple.

I love humiliation and being teased. Because of how tiny I love being I usually prefer for my OC's name to be replaced by "ant" or "speck." Your character(s) view me more like a tiny pet or maybe a pest that they tolerate is really how I love to be treated most, just casually stepped on/eaten/picked up without bothering to ask permission. I also enjoy caring and loving relationships too though! A mix of both is the type of RP relationship I do most but really you should behave how you want to as long as its not actually cruel.

Kinks:
-size layers (micro to micro)
-vore
-footplay
-extreme sizes
-humiliation
-body exploration
-fairies/elves
-nekos
-bigger micros
-monstergirls
-boobs
-insertion
-foodplay
-handplay
-bullying
-unaware play
-gentle dom
-dating
-slice of life
-mom doms
-incest
-school settings
-petplay
-being shrunk more
-objectification
-snuggles

Nos:
-same size
-vanilla sex
-butt stuff
-blood
-stink
-gore
-pee/poo
-torture
-BDSM
-hyper

I RP on Discord, Ekas, and F-List so send me a PM here on EKAs if you want my contact info for any of these places!

Ekas profile:
https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Gregory_Yudori

Last bumped by ColinHanstable on Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:34 pm.
ColinHanstable
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!