M human prey looking for disposal.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M human prey looking for disposal.

Postby TurtleNapkins » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Hi i'm looking for a rp partner to play with. I do like to use this websites messaging system to RP, But if you want to just chat and brainstorm ideas first its best to use discord. feel free to add me TurtleNapkin#9098

As Prey
I tend to play as human when ever im prey. I tend to tailor my character/s to the rp and can change them around to fit what ever i need for the rp. So if you have a favorite thing to see in prey, let me know and ill see what i can do. Unwilling or willing are both fine, but i do enjoy being a stubborn unwilling meal.

Must haves
Disposal
digestion,
vore

M/M
Anthro preds (horses, bulls, gators, bears are just some of my favs, but if you have a favorite let me know)
slob/fat preds
Digestion
Oral vore
Anal vore
Cruel preds
unwilling prey
Willing prey
mild age play
Human preds (daddy types)
Human prey

Maybes
F/M
Anthro prey
Heavy scat play/torture
underage characters. (Case by case)

Dislikes
Sex Rp's
blood gore
hard vore
Furry prey
cock vore

Last bumped by TurtleNapkins on Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:30 pm.
TurtleNapkins
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!