Macro/Micro M/m RP Request

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Macro/Micro M/m RP Request

Postby anatomyking » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:42 am

**Male Prey looking for a Male Pred!**

- Humans, Anthros (Scaly or Furs) and Ferals are welcomed.

- Soft vore only.

- Oral Vore and Macro/Micro are my only interests.

- I prefer my preds to not be extremely overweight or have massive bellies. Some chub is perfectly fine however.

- Descriptive Digestion, Full Tour, Body Exploration, Unaware/Accidental Vore and Willing/Unwilling Vore are favorites of mine.

- Digestion can be fatal, safe or reformative. As long as the processes within the body is described well.

- Messy stomachs are my favorite.

- Stomach noises are also a favorite and must for me. Scenes with just simply listening to the pred's stomach and their inner workings is lovely to me.

- A long term partner would be nice, with different ideas for characters and settings to keep things interesting. Not required however.

- Characters can be from canon universes or OCs.

If any of this at all interests you, please don't hesitate to dm me! I would love to discuss a scene with you in detail! Thanks!

PM here or on Discord: .lordsage

Last bumped by anatomyking on Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:42 am.
anatomyking
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!