A Vorish Possession Scenario~. Prey LF Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

A Vorish Possession Scenario~. Prey LF Pred

Postby Shifzor » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:04 am

Hello and thanks for clicking on this! :3 I hope this would be an interesting scenario for you peeps and it's been something I want to do for a long time~

Recently, I've been wanting to do a Vore RP with possession involved. So the general idea of Vore + Possession would typical involve a voracious spirit and 1 or 2 living beings. In general ideas, the voracious spirit would move on to possess one of the said living beings, extending his or her own vorish influence and desires onto the individual being possessed, likely giving the spirit a new body that their could use to indulge in vore with others~. As for the person being possessed, his or her soul could may be swallowed up by the spirit (soul vore), expelled out of his or her original body as the spirit possesses their body completely or maybe the spirit decides to push their consciousness at the back of their head, likely bringing them for a joy ride in a body that they could no longer control. It's quite the ultimate sense of domination and deceit as well, perhaps others would not known that their friend or lover or family member has been possessed by a rather voracious spirit who seeks to put them into their new belly~. Especially now so their spiritual abilities give them the ability to swallow others whole.
Maybe you're a male voracious spirit wanting to have some fun with other dudes in your belly? Possess that sweet, naive and innocent girlfriend and turn her into a slobbery, masculine and voracious predator~. Maybe her.. or 'his' boyfriend would be the first meal~.
Just somewhere along the lines of above, feel free to ask me more about this~.

Requirements
1. Decent grammar and writing. I am not asking you to be Shakespear or an English teacher. Just so that its understandable and readable.
2. A paragraph of few liners. Long paragraphs are extremely encouraged.
3. Soft oral vore only. No alternate forms of vore. Same-size too (Even better if its a larger prey!) So as long it makes a considerable bulge.
4. No NSFW - In sense of description of sex outright or genitalia. Suggestive actions such as groping, making out, cuddling, rubbing, kneading, etc are allowed. I tend to go a lot into sexytimes but without describing the genitalia process (other than breasts).
5. I'm okay with all genders~. Bonus points if a spirit of opposite gender were to possess an individual.
6. No hard vore, full tour, etc. I am very much alright with many vore-related kinks such as belching, bellyplay, drool, musk, etc.
7. Must involve possession of some kind. That's the entire premise of this RP.
8. I heavily prefer scalie species for both pred and prey~. Dragons, raptors, lizards, etc. (Although the spirit can be any other species). No humans. Dragon
9. I lean a lot more heavily on prey.

Some plot ideas
A couple decided to go for a vacation getaway to a rather exotic location. For such a sweet occasion to further their relationship. However, they are stalked by a ghost who appeared to be jealous and hungry upon observing the couple. They were having so much fun that said ghost could no longer take it and quickly took the opportunity to possess one of them in hopes once again to feel the warmth and love of another~. Of course the next thing would to satiate their new possessed belly as well. Perhaps their lover looks tasty.
Or maybe one day you went to explore a mysterious destination with a friend or companion of yours. Without realizing that someone is watching you and after separation, you meet back your friend but they're not really the same. Or let's get closer to home. Maybe one of your family member's been possessed as well~? Or maybe all the voracious ghosts are rising up and possessing whatever living meatbag they can find so that they'll have a chance to relish in their voracious desires once more.
And of course, feel free to suggest your own customized ones, personally I prefer the ones with a lot of romance/affection as well. Especially between a possessed individual and their lover without their lover

Below are my favourites.
Favourites - It especially applies to voracious spirits possessing others~.
Soft, Oral Vore
Same Size
Size Difference (1-2 ft)
Smaller Pred eating a Big prey
Endo/Safe Vore
Permanent Endo Vore
Belly Imprisonment
Punishment Vore
Aggressive Vore (Predator showed no mercy as he violently gulp down the prey)
Long description of being swallowed and being encased within a belly.
Tight and cramped bellies (Able to see the imprints!)
Big, straining bellies
Tasting/Tongue Play
Maws
Possessive predator
Protective Vore
Sleeping in the belly
Bellyplay (Pressing belly against something, kissing, licking and snuggling the belly)
Throatplay
Taunts and teasing of the prey
Drool and belching
Physical Affection/Cuddling
Vore as Transportation
Unwilling and shy predator
Multiple Prey (Forcing main prey to listen to other preys being digested)
Romantic and Affectionate vore~
Tummy sounds
Stomach aches
Threatening to digest
Scalie species
Permanent possession
Spirits possessing bodies of opposite genders and making them all masculine/feminine.

Not interested
Human preds
NSFW (AV/CB/UB)
Scat/Full-tour
Gas stuff (Farting)
Hard vore
Macro/Micro
Giants
Watersports

Feel free to ask anymore about other kinks!

Thank you for reading and I hope to get to stay in one of your bellies soon~

My Discord - Mercurix#2193(I prefer if you send in a message first before you add me!)

Last bumped by Shifzor on Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:04 am.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!