Observer seeking preds for object vore feeding and scat!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Observer seeking preds for object vore feeding and scat!

Postby Nopm » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:01 am

Hi!

The title should be pretty straightforward with what I currently seek. I'm seeking preds who are into object vore and feeding by an observer, also into scat/urine disposal of the digested objects. I like big bellies, so the bigger objects (furniture, electronics, vehicles) are what I prefer in terms of this, but that's not a strict requirement.

Unfortunately, objects passing through whole just isn't what I look for in object vore. I only like it when they're gurgled up, with few remains left over in scat. I like both male and female preds, with one exception: hermaphrodites. I enjoy women with penises and men with vaginas, but characters with both sets of genitals isn't what I look for.

Scat/toilet play is also pretty up there in my list of likes. It's not a requirement or anything, but there's nothing quite toilet play after a nice feeding session. Sex and sex-adjacent things is also quite liked; though only the latter is required as my character masturbating. Actual sex itself is by no means needed.

I should say I only do RPs in third-person, and I'm only interested in literate partners. Some preds have a bad history with observers, but I assure you none of my plays are one-sided. I'm quite competent when it comes to writing horny smut.

Lastly, I only RP via Discord. If you are interested, please hit me up with a forum PM and if we mesh well, I'll give you my Discord tag.

Last bumped by Nopm on Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:01 am.
Nopm
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!