f willing prey looking for herm Pred to digest me

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

f willing prey looking for herm Pred to digest me

Postby littleberryprey » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:56 pm

I am seeking to roleplay as a young woman, demi-human, or anthro (whichever you prefer) who has voluntarily given herself over to you; her Pred. Ask to add me on discord so that we can quickly send messages back and forth if interested! Not looking to play through PM's on here, but you can PM me anytime to ask for my discord.

Necessary kinks:
Willing digestion
Fatal
Sex before vore
Graphic digestion
Detailed disposal/scat

Kinks that would be nice to include if you are open to them, but aren't needed:
Impregnating me.

I am fine with human Preds, monster-girl/demi-human Preds, or Anthros . Just as long as you are a woman or intersex person with a dick, who wants to fill me up before you swallow me down and churn me up inside of your stomach.

Turn-offs: Watersports, Anal or Cock Vore. Cruel preds (teasing is fine, just don't talk to me like trash please).

Anything else not listed I didn't think of but am probably willing to try! Please message me anytime.

Last bumped by littleberryprey on Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:56 pm.
littleberryprey
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!