Pred looking for female prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred looking for female prey

Postby Hoboman » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:22 pm

Hi, all! As the title says, I’m looking for anyone willing to play female prey to RP with, or just to talk about vore. I play human or humanoid characters. I do prefer detailed posts of at minimum a paragraph. I'm happy to RP either here by PM, the private RP forum, or on Discord. Can also set something up on the private RP page here. Liking everything in the first list is not a requirement, it’s all good as long as you share at least some of them. Owing to too much time on my hands, I have a long list of ideas for scenarios but if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to let me know and I'm sure we can work something out! My Discord is kinginthenorth8979
Favorite types of prey: Teachers, milfs, cheerleaders, waitresses, businesswomen
Update: 7/8/19: I have a long list of likes and dislikes, feel free to message for more details.
Requirements: Third person POV only, paragraph replies at a minimum. Good grammar, (no exceptions.) Digestion, Disposal or implied
Loves: Same-Size
Oral/Soft vore, Same-size, Stuffing,Digestion, Disposal/scat, M/F,F/F, Foodplay, Fatal, Disposal, Mouthplay, Aware or unaware, Unwilling or willing, Underage pred, Mass prey, Cruel, Full Tour, Digestion ,Reformation, Burping and Farting, Butt play- Being sat on or trapped under, Preds eating Preds (sometimes Macro/Micro, that's selective)

Maybe: Anal vore, family vore

Meh: F/M, due to doing a lot of it early on and getting burned out

Dislikes:
Hard/cock vore Unbirthing, underage prey, Anthros, Furries, Feral preds, People RPing as themselves, Watersports, One sentence replies. I don't expect multi paragraphs every time, but I do expect at least a bit more than this.

Ghosting: Do not do this. If you're going to be busy with other matters IRL not feeling in the mood, or otherwise unavailable, please let me know that. I will not be angry if you do. To be perfectly blunt ghosting is something I've long since lost any tolerance for, I've had it happen too many times, and if you're going to come to me to RP and then just go silent, don't bother at all, it's a waste of both our time.[/b]
I am also up for canonplay from the following: Castlevania, Game of Thrones, Avatar The Last Airbender, Overwatch, Harry Potter, The Dragon Prince, , Dragon Age, Mass Effect, James Cameron's Avatar and Way of Water, plus Studio Ghibli, and lately Hi-Fi Rush. If you have any ideas for canonplay, feel free to suggest.

Last bumped by Hoboman on Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:22 pm.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!