Ace sub male pred LF dominant prey, bellyaches, endo

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Ace sub male pred LF dominant prey, bellyaches, endo

Postby Dyrsig » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:28 pm

Hey! I'm Dyrsig, and I'm looking for prey who don't mind RPing with me. I'm fine with RP partners of all genders, as long as you're okay with a male pred! I tend to be slow at replying but will always try to reply ASAP, there may be times I may take a few days though, but I'll try not to leave you hanging for so long. Just PM me to start off if you're interested, I don't mind RPing anywhere, though I'm primarily on here (both PMs and on the RP subforum), Discord, and Tumblr. If I stop replying for a while, feel free to PM to remind me to reply!

I mostly play "post when you will" type RPs, where we reply whenever we're in the mood. I tend to overthink my responses, so I probably won't be a suitable partner if you're into very short and quick RPs that last like, an hour.

I only have 1 OC for the time being, Siegfried/Sig/Siggy, a shy dude who can sizeshift and shapeshift into a dragon and dragon-like forms in-between, though I don't mind changing some aspects of him to fit a scenario.

Specifically I'm really looking for people who would like to RP a scenario like Princess Iron Fan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlenjk_Ov6o) but with a male pred, where the prey causes pain to the pred from the inside. I don't mind various scenarios - prey trying to escape after being eaten, prey forcing their way down the pred's throat to hit him from the inside where it hurts, as long as it's indigestion/stomachache based, I'm up for it! Up for ALL kinds of methods you can think of to abuse his digestive tract.

Also another thing I'm into that's tangentially related is this scene from the movie Flubber (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06BWcvyMnb4) where it's kind of unwilling pred full tour, where a prey is accidentally swallowed/forces their way down my character's throat and tickles him/causes him pain all the way through his body before exiting from the back end.

I've listed down my preferences as I think of them, feel free to ask about anything that isn't on the list as well!

Requirements:
male pred
Nonsexual vore

oral vore
endo
dominant prey
parasites
submissive/shy pred
Macro/Micro
Half-size
stuffing
stomach noises
pred getting indigestion/stomachache
prey fighting/causing pain in general to pred from within
belching
hiccups
unaware pred
inflation
protection vore
clean full-tour

Neutral:
Romance
Same-size

Dislike but Negotiable:
Digestion/Fatal
hard vore

Dislikes:
Sexual stuff
Cock vore
Unbirthing
underage
familial/incest
scat
disposal
watersports
pred death

Last bumped by Dyrsig on Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:28 pm.
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!