Pred Looking female prey or futa prey or cute shota

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred Looking female prey or futa prey or cute shota

Postby alotofpreds » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:30 am

I am currently looking for a prey futa or a shota. I like long and funny stories and above all a charismatic prey with which it is fun to play. I play in dicord mainly

things I love and if or if there has to be in the rp :D
a tasty and cute shota
Futanari (something that recently interested me in having)
Foodplay (My biggest fetish, I will always put my prey in a sandwich or other kind of food, impossible to do an RP without this)
same size
macro/micro
non-fatal (Under no circumstances will my prey die in my rp)
oral vore ( food goes here )
F/F (my personal favorite I don't have many restrictions with this)
F/M ( (I prefer prey shota. when it comes to male prey and it depends on my mood if I accept the rp)
unwilling prey
willing prey
multiple prey (I like the rp where there are 2 or 3 preys)
mouthplay
underage prey
furry (I like the idea a lot)
breast vore (I can do it and quite well but don't expect a rp to focus on this, it's more an aggregate for some rp)
urbirth vore (I can do it and quite well but don't expect a rp to focus on this, it's more an aggregate for some rp)
anal vore (I can do it and quite well but don't expect a rp to focus on this, it's more an aggregate for some rp)
masturbate
tail vore
footplay
muscle girl
chubby girl
soft vore
demis
images as a reference (I need your character to have an image. I don't like to imagine what your character will be like so an image as a reference is necessary))

dont like :oops:

blood
digestion ((only hard digestion, covering the prey of some juices is fine))
fulltour
self insertion or interpreting oneself
break the fourth wall
real life images

At the moment it is all that occurs to me if something is not on my list you can ask.

Last bumped by alotofpreds on Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:30 am.
alotofpreds
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!