Calling all cock lovers and cock snacks~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Calling all cock lovers and cock snacks~

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:59 pm

Tell me.. do you love cocks~? The idea of sucking them.. praising them.. hearing the moans of your partner as you pleasure them?
Now.. how about the idea of sliding down one? Filling your partner, or some strangers cock, and becoming a snack for their hungry trouser snake? Kept locked away from the world, deep in the warm balls of a dorky boy~?
Who knows what will happen~? You could churn away, into my next powerful load of dork spunk, with little more than a skull or stain on the wall or floor being all thats left of you. Or.. you could reside there.. swaying in my sack as i go about my day.. till i decide to let you out, churn you.. or better yet.. make you my new sentient cock~.

I want any.. and everyone~.. Male, female, furry, even trans/non binary cuties who want to be my ball batter, sack filler, or new cock~.. please.. dont keep me waiting long tasty~.

Sentient fat
Tattoification
Cum digestion
cum transformation
CTF

Last bumped by Datonenumbnuts on Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:59 pm.
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!