Female Prey LF Male/Female Pred (Macro/Micro)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey LF Male/Female Pred (Macro/Micro)

Postby sushiroll » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:06 pm

Well hello there,

I'm not new around here, just a forever lurker. I'm ready to get back into some vore role-playing and searching for a partner or two. Do not be wary of my lack of posts. I don't get around to posting on the forum much. I do enjoy writing as it's a passion of mine and take my role-playing serious and will hope those interested do the same.

Please note that I don't have any set characters. I tend to make them up on the fly and breathe life into them and they develop during the sessions.

What I love the most (the bold text are absolute musts and are deal breakers!):

Favorite kind of preds:
- Preds must be human. Male or female, doesn't matter.
- Sympathetic preds (the kind who dislike doing it but end up doing it anyway)
- Underage (middle school is as young as this gets)

- Playing the prey.
- Oral/Soft vore.
- Macro/Micro
- Mouthplay
- Foodplay - a must as the prey must be mixed or eaten with food.
- Food transformation
- Aware or unaware
- Cruel or gentle, willing/unwilling.
- Full tour (I don't like fatality unless it deals with food transformation or the prey is just flushed away at the end.)
- Farting/Belching
- Pre-and/or-Post-Vore Disposal (Must be included. Not looking to go over the top or hypo-scat. Just the simple natural disposal.)
- Humilation
- Butt play (being sat on, trapped under, trapped inside)
- Detailed posts, 2-3 paragraphs. (I put in a lot of effort so do the same for me)
- Modern settings.
- Might be getting into playing an extra character who is more of an observer or there are two macro-sized preds with one getting off on the idea of the prey getting put through everything.

Absolute no-gos!:
- Unbirthing.
- Same-size vore.
- Hard vore
- Fatality: unless it deals with food transformation.
- Non-human preds.
- Sex
- Feet.
- Fantasy-type settings.
- One liners, lack of detail.

Feel free to message me. I don't mind roleplaying in PMs or on Discord

EDIT: I've been getting a lot of vague PMs. You need to bring something to the table, have ideas prepared. Let's make a story!

Last bumped by sushiroll on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:06 pm.
sushiroll
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!