(F for ANY) Non-vore stories, anyone? (LF sadists)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

(F for ANY) Non-vore stories, anyone? (LF sadists)

Postby TinyInconvenience » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:42 pm

If you are here and also happen to be a sadist, there's a plot near the bottom for you.

I've found myself losing interest in stories that are centered around vore, so I was wondering if there were people on this site willing to participate in some non-vore roleplays. I've had a few ideas in mind that I'd love to try out with someone. The ideas below contain a plot point(s) and a starting point. The rest of the story would be improvised as we go, containing a few intermissions for planning if the story gets stuck.

Although the stories are not necessarily centered around vore (or sex, for that matter), they can still have scenes with vore (and sex), as long as it fits into the story.

Regarding you and your character's gender, it does not mean much to me. All I wish for is that I myself get to play a female character, although even that is debatable.

A few specifics:
  • I'd prefer if we kept it to the third person
  • Some literacy is expected. You don't need to be Shakespeare (and honestly, I'd prefer it if thou weren't), but I do prefer those fluent in English. If you are not, do not fret: Almost every spell checker is free, and many grammar checkers are too.
  • Length; A carpenter cannot build a chair from a woodchip, so please lend me some material to work with, and I'll lend you the same.
  • I only use this site. I do not use Discord or other platforms.

I don't have high standards for the first message you send me; I know how fatiguing it can be to send a message to spend a long time writing comprehensive message to someone only to find that they aren't looking anymore, or to simply not get a reply at all. Sending me a message saying hello and stating why you're interested in 3 sentences is enough, but I don't mind longer openers either. Know, however, that I otherwise would prefer messages over 3 sentences. If you aren't particularly willing to spend time on our roleplay, why would I be?

(I'm better at plot than I am at titles)
A Pretty Basic Hero Story [Medieval Fantasy] [OPEN]
Spoiler: show
"In an age long gone, our ancestors had uncovered a mysterious book from the deepest bowels of the earth; a book pertaining information about what the past has given and what the future will bring. Most notably, the book contained instructions to bring humankind to its knees. For this very reason, our ancestors had gathered some of the most powerful mages of their time to seal the book so that its powers would never end up in either the right or the wrong hands. However, despite their precautions, humanity now finds itself on the edge of its lifetime, invaded by foreign species and mutations of our own- mystical creatures of fairytales and myths, as well as beings of unfathomable power. Werewolves, sirens, centaurs, harpies, vampires, dryads... uncountable new, hostile species roam the surface of the earth. According to the legends, doom is brought upon the world when a person binds their body to the ancient book, and thus, killing the bound person would break the plague brought upon us. Yet, whilst the majority of the planet spends their last days coming to terms with their doom, a few humans decide to stand up against evil. Some of these humans are gifted with arcane magic, some only wield their swords and wits, and many die at the hands of the enemy. Let us hope that you, young one, are not as unlucky as the rest".

My main idea for this story would include you playing the protagonist of the story, or more specifically, the hero. I was considering the idea of your character finding themselves in a difficult situation, nearing their death when one of the "invading" creatures saves them at the last moment, which would be my character. It would most likely be a very human-like monster, like a centaur or a harpy. The hero, now having found a powerful ally, stands closer to saving humanity than any of his predecessors.

This, if you didn't notice, is a very flexible story. Not much here is set in stone. The creatures you fight could be anything: Colossal clockworks, werewolves, nekos... There really is no limit to it. In addition to this, you can customize your character with whichever skill set you'd like (although it would be quite nice if they weren't godlike).

Story for sadists [Almost purely sexual, All genres, Submit your own prompt] [CRAVING]
Spoiler: show
I would've included a writing prompt here if it wasn't for the fact that I am very flexible on this topic. This is essentially my non-vore request post, so to say, due to my immense craving for non-con/rape stories, in which MC would be the victim. I am incredibly flexible on these kinds of stories, with only a few wishes (that are not mandatory):
  • I am incredibly fond of all kinds of psychological abuse
  • I am also fond of most typical physical pain, but there has to be a sexual intent behind it. I don't mind anything from being beaten to stabbed, as long as it's done purposefully. I'm not particularly fond of light pain, like spanking, and dislike pain to do with genitals (for the love of god keep needles out of this)
  • Asphyxiation (choking).
  • Petplay, collars, leashes, Master/pet (or Master/slave)
  • General BDSM, especially gagging
  • Induction of fear and stress
  • Age difference (love)
  • Rape
  • Kidnapping (god I love this)
  • Being tied up
  • Pretty much any taboo relationship
  • Being singled out ("That's the one I want")
Now you're probably wondering: What's in it for me? Well here are the few points I'd consider "perks":
  • In these scenarios, I have no preferences for pairings: Any gender, any sexuality, you decide for both MC and YC.
  • I don't mind if you include your own kinks in this. I'm usually very flexible with kinks, and in scenarios like these, almost everything satisfies me.
  • You get to decide how to do the story, whether it be a kidnapping in medieval times or blackmailing in space, I'm willing to participate in it. Use this as an opportunity to get to roleplay those stories you never got to use!

Finally, as a very important footnote: I will still apply my usual standards to my partner. I do expect more than a single sentence, and I do expect effort to be put into the post. If I do not see you meet these criteria, I will likely reject you. I'm not extremely strict, so don't be afraid of messaging me. And despite saying "anything goes", I still need to be interested. If I don't feel like your story proposal fulfills my masochist desires, I won't have the motivation to participate.

Last bumped by TinyInconvenience on Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:42 pm.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!