Aurora looks for new shrinkys <3... (prey/pred m/f switch)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Aurora looks for new shrinkys <3... (prey/pred m/f switch)

Postby AuroraSkunkette » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:17 am

myumyu to everyone <3

its been a while since I was here in that forum...
and the very first time with my new fursona :P
so i wanted to give it another shot and look for some new rp partners <3...

hopefully I can give you a good description about what I am looking for :3...
lets start with the most important thingys... the must haves: :P

- Stench, stink and odorplay...
yush yush I am a skunkette :P... and that means I LOVE it to stink :P... I am not into farts or something like that anymore... my natural odor of my rump is already strong enough >:3...
- Micro / Macro...
I ADORE sizediffernce <3... and there can't be to huge or to small ^.^;... so if you are limited at 2 or 3 inches... I guess I am not the skunkette you are looking for :P
- Canon-Ball charakters...
it would be awsome if we can simply switch the charakters a lot :P... Today a stinky skunkette... tomorrow a lordly dragon... animegirls... MLP... male... female... <3<3<3... there are simply to many smexy boys and girls to play with... to focus on only one ^.^;

I am very open minded <3... So I am always happy to try out new kinks and likes :3... so if you ever feel like trying out some new or strange plot... I am more then happy to discuss it and play it out <3... but of course there are limits about what I like to play o.o

- Scat / Watersports...
sorry D:... but when I talk about stink or stench its clean :P... so no icky things sadly ^.^;
- Male > Female Domination...
A female dominating a male is murrish :P... but a male dominating a female is meh D:... M/M of course is also ok... and F/F as well ^.^;
- unbirth...
meh D:... the female sex is simply boring for me ^.^;... so i guess you will never find me enjoying this kidn of stuff ^.^;... but there are many other stinky vore ways to have fun with <3<3<3

I guess I would enjoy more prey then pred :3... buuuuut I also do pred thingys :3... so if you are ok with at least 50/50 we will have a lot of fun ^.^;

my prefered platform would be discord :3... aaaaand my native language is german... but I hope my english is good enough ^.^;... my timezone is: UTC+1 ^.^...

i guess thats about it :3...
thank you very much for reading and hopefully getting a pm from you <3
if you want to you can also add me on discord :3... my id is: Aurora#8189

love
Aurora <3

Last bumped by AuroraSkunkette on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:17 am.
AuroraSkunkette
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!