Little female prey looking for trouble!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Little female prey looking for trouble!

Postby KittenZoe » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:29 pm

Hello! First post here and I'm so excited I can barely type! Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to getting to know you better!

As stated in the title I'm a female prey! Specifically a feline of some variety. I tend to switch between a tiger and a neko depending on the preferences of my partner and the logical choices per roleplay!

While I'd love to specifically find roleplay, what's really important to me is finding lovely people I can enjoy playing with! I tend to stick with the really good partners and play for months or years as time and interests allow. I've had a lot of trouble finding fulfilling vore roleplay, so hopefully it's out there on the far end of this post!

Interests:
- Size differences (Varies), Unwilling, Soft Vore, Digestion (Heavy, soft, or implied), Mocking/Teasing Preds, Preds pleasuring themselves during digestion, Disposal/Bone play post vore, Monsters, Animals, Feral Preds, Being Chased/Hunted, plus many more! I'm super flexible and willing to try just about anything!

Limits/Dislikes:
- Heavy hurting, Blood, and Gore outside of digestion, Hard Vore, Vomit.

Discord is Kitten Zoe@2665, or you can reach me on Kik at Kittenzoe. Thanks again for reading!

Last bumped by KittenZoe on Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:29 pm.
KittenZoe
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!