Eat or be eaten by a sexy BBW! Other RP ideas welcome too!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Eat or be eaten by a sexy BBW! Other RP ideas welcome too!

Postby Squatchin » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:12 am

I apologize to anyone I left hanging the last couple weeks. I was VERY sick and the last thing I wanted to do was RP. I'm sorry if I disappeared on you! I'm better now and ready to RP though!

Looking for human (and possibly anthro) preds and prey to either eat or be eaten by my bbw character Tara. Unwilling and female is a must for adult prey. Any gender for prey that is teen or younger. Preds can be male or female and of any age. Love multiple prey and sexual situations. Young and underage prey is welcomed. The possibilities are endless!

I write very detailed replies and prefer my RP partner does the same. I am open to negotiation and tossing ideas back and forth. Love to exchange character photos and descriptions ahead of time to make the RP more enjoyable. (its nice to have a mental image of those involved!)

I also have other characters of all ages and gender (I love playing futa's!). I just love to RP and can work with about anything or anyone! Monster pred are another love of mine, as long as they are humanoid. Message me and lets work something out!

One of my favorite scenarios that I don't get to RP often is having the tables get turned on the pred. She thinks she's about to enjoy a nice meal and then the meal ends up eating her!

I do need to emphasize that I am a rather cruel predator. It’s survival of the fittest in my eyes. You don’t see predators in the wild being gentle with their food so why would a human pred be any different. If your a meal for me, don’t expect it to be cuddly and fun. I’m gonna taunt you, make you struggle and tire you out before finally making a meal of you.

Almost always online do to my job so I am available for RP most all day (EST)

Soft Vore
Same Size
Half Size
Human Pred and Prey
Breast Vore
Pain and Torture (Although these are not a must)
Female Prey
Female Preds
Verbal Humiliation
Dominance
Pregnant Preds or Prey
Fat/Chubby Prey
Petite Preds
Busty Preds/Prey
Sexual situations

Neutral:
Willing Prey
Disposal

Dislikes:
Scat
Urine
Vomit and Regurgitation

Last bumped by Squatchin on Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:12 am.
My "Seeking RP Partner" Thread: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=55001

Lets RP!
Discord: tarajon.
Squatchin
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!