BRO CLICK THIS ITS SO COOL BRO (F Prey seeking M/? Pred)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

BRO CLICK THIS ITS SO COOL BRO (F Prey seeking M/? Pred)

Postby BombasticSwahh » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:57 pm

Disclaimer: Alright, third time's the charm for this spiel, as my previous attempt was terrible due to my lack of organization. It's still terrible, but I'm really making an effort so this doesn't look disgusting. Also to maybe bump the thread, I'm not going to lie. I'll probably edit this a lot, so sorry if that's a hinderance. You can contact me here, but I would be fine to switch over to discord.

HI HI JUST TO SAVE SOME TIME FOR YALL: I'm ace! Not interested in the more sexual aspects of vore. If you are thinking placing an ad on Eka's about non-sex focused roleplays seems desperate, you are right!! If no sex is a deal breaker, that's valid and I hope you find a roleplay partner you can have good fun with. okay thats all brhxbd

Introduction

Hi, I'm BombasticSwahh, and I am still pretty new to this site, considering all I've really done so far is edit and bump this post. I made an account a hot minute ago, but haven't really utilized it, so I suppose that's my reconciliation for my join date to post amount ratio. I have interests in role-plays, both standard text and tabletops such as Dungeons and Dragons, Cyberpunk 2020, or Call of Cthulhu, and I frequently homebrew and contribute to those in my spare time. I have hobbies in both writing vore fiction and drawing, but I'm still relatively early in the process of developing those skills, so there's absolutely no reason to press on either of those, whoops- I have a tendency to go on long tangents about ideas that are far too ambitious to complete as well as in my role-plays. But like, hit me up if you want to just have me vomit an idea or prolonged tedious imagery, I suppose.

Preferences

Current Cravings! (Not necessary at all, just my vibe when updating this): Dragons, both anthro and normal ones. Big, selfish, condescending dragons with a soft spot.

Summary
I'm a prey who loves some monsters. Most dragons, aliens, and other beasts suit my interests well, although I do love some canon and noncanon characters that aren't inhuman. A big interest is character interaction with a backdrop of vore shenanigans, so if that's your vibe then we'll probably be pretty compatible and stuff.

Favorites
Spoiler: show
*Endo*
*G/t*
*Story & Continuity*
Mean Preds turning nicer after eating prey
Oral Vore
Semi-willing Prey
Unwilling Prey
Willing Pred
Masc-Presenting Pred
Androgynous Pred
Non-fatal
Playing Prey
Same Size
Size Difference (Big Preds)

Willing Prey
Fem-Presenting Pred
Oneshots
Most Anthros
Unwilling Pred

Dislikes
Spoiler: show

Smut
Unbirth
Scat
Waterworks
Digestion (Except VERY specific scenarios)
Most nsfw things

Original Characters [WIP]
Yeah this is under construction atm. I currently use a scientist character named Jane Elsner, she kind of fluctuates between RPs based on what is interesting to bounce off other characters and interactions, but a few constants are her 'moth to a flame' perilous levels of curiosity and generally being a mix of a timid moral compass and problematic enabler. It makes more sense in practice, I swear-

I would hopefully be able to say I roleplay at an intermediate level, but I like exchanges of 1-3 paragraphs per post. I can definitely be flexible with that though. Just don't like, use asterisks or I may die. I primarily use Discord for these things so we can share those if it seems like we match. Anyways, that's all I have down for now. Contact me if you're interested. Pew pew.

Last bumped by BombasticSwahh on Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:57 pm.
BombasticSwahh
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!