Seeking Greedy Obese Pred for Hyper, Scat, Weight gain RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking Greedy Obese Pred for Hyper, Scat, Weight gain RP

Postby Schmoopy » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:16 pm

Hello there! I'm sure from the fact that you clicked on this means you're a hungry pred! And i would absolutely love to fill your belly! I just wanted to start out however, and say that I am not a fan of the messaging system on this website and I am not very interested in using it. I am much faster to respond and 100x more likely to check my discord or whatever other platform.

Currently I'm looking for a female or futa pred that enjoys to be as big and fat as possible! I personally would really like to experiment with immobile preds but i understand there isn't a huge fanbase behind that so i'd also really like to rp with some BBW/SSBBW sized preds!

MUST
- Fat preds, the bigger the better even to the point and beyond of mobility.
- Disposal, what goes in must come out
- Weight Gain, again the bigger the better. I love when preds get fatter from eating tasty treats!
- Sex, sex goes with vore.
- Female preds
- Futa preds

LOVE
- Female/futa prey, i'm not huge into males right now, so if a male character is required i'd like the population to be 9F to 1M
- Digestion, I prefer painful, graphic, horrible digestions
- Burping, I also love when anything comes up with it, anything from half digested clothing, to bones and half digested limbs or jewelry
- Size difference, Anywhere from a 300ft giantess to just a few feet above average. (I feel like this also comes from weight gain but it isn't mandatory.)
- Oral vore(soft or hard I like about a 50/50 split), anal vore, breast vore, cock vore,
- Willing or unwilling prey, I also love scenarios when a willing prey turns unwilling and the pred just gulps faster
- Non Reformation. The only time i enjoy reformation is if it is a characters lover of some sort. Or if that specific character is powerful of some sort like a queen or goddess.
- Any form of pred. I like humans, i like nagas, i like centaresses just ask and we'll see what we can do!
- Cruel or kind preds.
- Disregard of life/Breaking prey, buttcrushing, boob crushing, a nagas fat tail rolling over someone, a hyper cock futa rearranging guts, preds folding prey in half, you name it.
- Age, underage prey is fine, I especially love family vore, but anything sexual please keep it 18+
- Hyper anything, bigger= better.
- Pain, whether it's from digestion or the pred just deciding a prey is getting squished.
- Dominant preds with a soft side.
- Gore, the more bones crunching, blood and guts spilling, the better. Make a mess!
- Mass vore

- Preds being prey
- breast feeding
- Anal sex
- Oral sex
- Reformation (For proper characters)
-Scat feeding (Please ask about this if interested very specific about it)

MIGHT CONSIDER (If none of this interests you its not a deal breaker. Just something I'd consider trying.)
-Male pred, only way this would happen is in a very very specific scenario. Most likely a feral one. But even then i'd prefer a futa

DISLIKES
-Water sports
- stink
- Unnecessary hair
- Filth (smegma and such someone being a little slobby is ok)

I'm sure I missed a ton, If you have questions please feel free to ask. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last bumped by Schmoopy on Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:16 pm.
Schmoopy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!