Pred-Leaning Switch looking for Partner!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred-Leaning Switch looking for Partner!

Postby LordOfGee » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:32 pm

Yo yo, thanks for checkin' this post out~! Updating my RP ad a bit as my tastes have changed a small bit. Looking to find a partner or two to RP with and so I have once again turned to the forums to seek them out! Hoping to find a partner willing for BOTH short, quick one off RPs AND long running, narative ones too!

NOW THEN, KINKS!

My kinks include..
Oral Vore!
Female Pred!
Feminine Males! Pred or prey~!
Hermaphrodites!
Weight gain!
Size gain!
Small preds! Especially when they end up turning large!
Large preds! Especially when they started small!
Stretch marks.. Gottal love when a gut looks filled to the point its nearly bursting!
Sloshy guts!
TIght clothing!
Gas! (Both ends, optional.)
Bratty preds!
Stuffing and inflation!
AND A FEW MORE!

When it comes to post length, i'm not too picky, however, one liners are a no go, I prefer at least a paragraph ^^
Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested! Right now I'm hyperfocused on a few existing shows, but i'm still more than willing to try anything!
OH! I also draw! I'd 100% be down to draw pics to go with the RPs I enjoy! Feel free to check out my page to see my stuff!

Last bumped by LordOfGee on Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:32 pm.
LordOfGee
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!