Verbose roleplayer looking for preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Verbose roleplayer looking for preds

Postby klonoa723 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:40 pm

Hello there, and thanks for checking out my roleplay ad.
I'm just some ̶i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶ switch roleplayer in search of people to rp and have fun with.
I believe myself to be pretty open minded when it comes to ideas and kinks, and I'm more or less into all sorts of stuff, I just have a few requirements:

- No oneliners. When it comes to rping, I'd like for our posts to have some “meat” to it, a few lines and such at minimun, to both enjoy our writing and have something to work with.
- Grammar and pacing. I don't care if you write like all l33t or memey during casual conversations, but when rping, I'd want proper grammar, mistakes aside as those happen.
Also, unless we're doing something simple and quick, if we are building up our characters to something, I would like it to be properly paced, not just quickly rushing to the vore and kinky stuff, please.
- Third person. I'm not a huge fan of first person rps much. I can do them if that's the style you prefer, but I get a bit more enjoyment over third person rps, if possible.
- Availability. While everyone has their times and things to deal with, I understand that, I would prefer, if we are to rp, for it to be, like, a session of back and forth replies or something.
Rps that take hours to go on or just something like "A post a day" are something that quickly makes me lose interest into the rp, apologies.
- I only rp on discord. I prefer IMs as rping throught PMs is just too slow and clunky for my tastes, but I do acknowledge that this way we may have problems regarding timezones and, well, availability regarding rping. As for me, I usually am available most of the time, and my timezone is UTC+1, meaning I'm european, and if you're american, we'd have a 6 or 7 hours difference. Still, I'm a night person, meaning that usually, again if you're american, I'd be available to rp in your late afternoon or night-time.

When it comes to ideas/scenarios to rp, at least for me, it mostly ends up depending on my mood.
Just maybe seeing some pictures depicting a certain scenario might get me in the mood to rp something similar to that, one moment I might be all for a wholesome scenario, the other feeling like playing as a cruel-ish pred. I try my best to conclude the rps I begin, but if a lot of time passes between rping sessions, I might slowly lose interests in the scenario, apologies.
Also, I don't mind doing canon roleplays if I am somewhat familiar with the cartoon/game in question, guess to let all know is that I'm a bit more into the cartoony stuff than with realistic chars.

Bullcrap about me aside, I will now list my likes and dislikes, regarding the former, I'm into so much stuff that I tend to forget the terms regarding the kinks I'm into, so, if something's not there and not on my dislikes list, just ask, might very well be into what you are too.

For more soft-like scenarios/moods:
Cuteness/wholesomeness
Soft vore
Soft digestion-painless/Endo
Vore of all kinds (except hard)
Clean full-tour
Cartoony antics (like getting sucked in a vacuum, or in a factory setting, falling in the machinery and packed inside of something like a box, a can, ect.)
Softness/rubbery stuff
Feet (especially socked feet)
Chubby/BBW
Sentient fat
Various kinds of transformations
Cuddling
Entrapment (be it in clothes or other objects, I'm a fan of soft stuff like bags/sacks, pillows, bubbles, etc.)
Bulges
Human/Demis/Monstergirls-boys/Anthros/Ferals/Robots-androids/Etc.
Same-size/Size difference/Macro-micro
Interactions between chars of all genders
Femboys
Crossdressing
Pampering/Mommy-like characters

For more lewd/kinky scenarios/moods:
Cruel/tricky predators
Painful/sorta realistic digestion
Mindbreaking/Brainwashing
Breathplay/being in control of the prey/sub
Unwilling or semi-willing prey/sub
Some grossness like sweat, farts, musk, etc.
Sexual stuff (mostly depends if I'm in the mood for such as, with all the weird kinks I'm into, sex has become kinda vanilla for me, eh)
Cooking vore (but no butchering or such, just painful at best/worst)
Slow/Long term digestion
Objectification/object tf

...and probably more that I'm just forgetting. Like how I've said, just ask.
You get huge bonus points if you like foot/sock stuff and macro/micro, those are my top favourite kinks out there.

Also, even if I separated the kinks into soft and kinky section, doesn't mean we can't mix and match them.

Dislikes:
Spoiler: show
Graphic digestion (mean when it gets into detail about how the prey is being broken down by the acids, not a fan of when bones begin showing or the prey painfully dissolves and such)
Guro/Gore/Hard vore
Scat and Watersports stuff
And a few male-related nitpicks I have: Facial hair, exaggerated muscles (a little is fine maybe, but more than that, not a fan) and old/ugly males.
When it comes to guys, I prefer more cute ones than masculine, apologies.

These lists will probably be updated as I remember more terms and find more stuff I'm into and what I'm not to.

Now, for some scenarios I'd be craving to play out that we could use as a base for an rp:
Spoiler: show

So, for the first idea... I'd just love to do something wholesome/comforting, macro/micro foot stuff and such, mh. Just longing for a cute, well mannered, gentle and understanding human gal/femboy, being his/her lil micro, put in his/her socks/shoes for some cute foot worshipping or anything, just... craving affection, mh.

On the other end, I'm also just craving a dommy, thicc and flirty human gal for some more sexual and vore stuff >///>
Would love me some nice booty smothering, thighs squeezing, all clad in some sexy brown pantyhose or something~ Perhaps some clothes sharing/entrapment, would be down for some endo or soft digestion too, mh...

For something else, I got inspired by this real old point-and-click game a scenario, like, with furry chars: A character of mine playing the role of a stylish, cool spy, infiltrating a party or something of some high-class villainess to get info out of her or get some evidence or something, but as he's basically a casanova, he ends up seducing/enticing her for some hot, steamy action, with maybe ending up with him willingly nommed and gurgled because he's the kind to please a woman every way he can, heh~

I maybe have other ideas, but they like come and go, I have a goldfish mind, more or less. If interested in some canon rps, I'd love me to do something based on Ape Escape, I just love cute monkey characters, or something based in Cuphead, maybe with Chalice, mh. But I mean like with me playing as my character interacting with the game's character or what, apologies.

Thanks again for reading my ad and for your time, if you'd like to rp with me, just send a PM on my way, ask me about my kinks and ideas, share yours, and if things seems could work out, I'll give you my discord.
Take care.

Last bumped by klonoa723 on Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:40 pm.
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!