Female Switch Looking for Roleplay!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Switch Looking for Roleplay!

Postby LovelyChronos » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:34 pm

Hello All!

My name is LovelyChronos and it has been a while since I've come here. Anyway, I am into roleplaying and am interested in finding new and interesting roleplays. I generally am looking for literate writers, with plot or even just without plot. I don't mind! I generally write in a paragraph format and write in third person. I have quite a few characters at my use - most of them humanoid characters (but I do have some anthro characters too). If you're interested, I don't mind making characters off the fly either, just let me know!

I'm currently also interested in roleplaying in a Genshin setting, if anyone is interested in that! I'm just really interested in roleplaying as kitsunes, just all the fluffy tails!

Likes/Loves
- Male Preds
- Female Preds
- Male or Female Prey
- Belly Rubs
- Slight Weight Gain (not too much)
- Soft Vore
- Slight or Slow Weight Gain
- Stomach sounds
- Kitsunes (mythical beasts)

Dislikes
- Extreme Weight Gain
- Hard Vore
- Watersports
- Scat

As you may notice, I don't have a preference of what the character I roleplay with is. I don't mind if you're anthro, kenomimi, humanoid or regular human. I generally roleplay on discord, so if you're interested please drop me a PM and I look forward to chatting with you <3

Edit: I am still actively looking for roleplays. I am still looking for male preds though, I am a little burned out on being a female pred. However, if the right situation comes up, I am more than happy to play the female pred~

Edit: Please read!
Long story short, I have had some issues with some roleplay partners in the past. Please do not change my posts mid-roleplay. It has been the biggest reason why I have stopped roleplaying with someone. I understand if you want me to rewrite a post, which I happily will! But if I describe a character looking one way in terms of what they're wearing, please do not change it to something that one might think is comedic.

Last bumped by LovelyChronos on Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:34 pm.
LovelyChronos
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!