[Pred4Prey] [F4Futa/F2Futa] DoctorFreak's LFRP Thread

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

[Pred4Prey] [F4Futa/F2Futa] DoctorFreak's LFRP Thread

Postby DoctorFreak » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:54 am

Section 01: The Introduction
Greetings and salutations! I am DoctorFreak! I've been ERPing for years, especially when trying to involve Vore - whether it be Hard, Soft Oral Vore or Unbirthing or Anal Vore! I've updated this thread recently to include several sections, including ERP rules, my Fetishes and Dislikes, and plots for both original ideas and fandom!

I am currently only looking for the following pairings: Female X Futanari or Female X Female2Futanari or Futanari/Female2Futanari X Female/Futa! I am not interested in Male prey whatsoever, nor am I interested in playing a Male Apex Pred. I can also play or become a Futa to add in Cock Vore!

While I am a switch, I am currently looking to be an Apex Predator, though preferably a Submissive Apex Pred with Dominant Prey who shove themselves inside of me! <3

ERP Mediums: Discord (Preferred) // Threads // Private Messaging (Least Preferred)

Please read this thread entirely before sending me a PM. I will respond via PM only.

Section 02: The ERP House Rules (Rules to Abide By When ERPing with Me)
Please click on the Spoiler to see the ERP House Rules!

Spoiler: show

• All ERPs will be long term, multisession plots. They will also involve Multiple Characters and even if the plot's smut focused, they will still have a plot to follow even if it's thin as heck.

• Minimum Post Length: 3 to 5 sentences per post.

• No characters are allowed under the minimum age limit per the forum.

• Maximum age for any character is 40. However, they must still look attractive - such as being 40, but looking 25-30.

• English is my only language, so all role plays will be in English. No exceptions.

• Anthro (Furry) characters and worlds are fine. However, I will NOT do Anthro and Human mixed worlds.

• I role play in and against 3rd Person Perspective only.

• Storybook Style (aka Book Style) for ERP formatting. No asterisk roleplay or 1st/2nd person roleplay.

• Most of the time, males will be excluded from many of my plots. I am looking to play Females (or Futa/F2Futa), but I can also play M2Female/M2Futa. Another exception would be in a world or setting as the lone Female in an All Male environment. This rule does not apply with Futa. Males will NEVER sexually interact with Futas.

• Overdevelopment and embellishment of the female (or male) physique is required. This is fantasy. I'm not going for super realistic proportions or anything practical.

• No Safe For Work (SFW) aka Non-Erotic RP. I only do Erotic Role Play aka ERP.

• If asking about fandom plots, I will only do the fandoms listed in this thread. If they're not listed in this thread, I will not do them.

• In regards to fandom plots, basic canon knowledge is required. Most plots are Alternative (AU) plots and won't 100% follow canon.

• Not every fandom will have a pre-determined plot. Even if the fandom in question has some plots, we can still discuss a customized plot as well for said fandom, but I will want to mainly do the plots listed below.

• Doubling is also allowed. This means I'm willing to do two plots at the same time with the same partner. If we really hit it off, I could go for Tripling as well.

Section 03: Fetish and Dislike Lists

Fetishes I Like: Normal/Common Fetishes

• Aliens
  • All The Way Through
  • Attractive/Arousing (Sexy) Outfits
  • Bad Ends
    • Horror
    • Non-Horror
  • Cum Dumpsters
    • Becoming a Cum Dumpster
  • Degradation
    • Being Degraded
      • Being called a Whore, Cum Dumpster, Bimbo, an Airhead, etc.
      • Always combine it with Domination or Non-Con
  • Domination
    • Being Dominated
  • Free Use
    • Gang Bangs
    • Orgies
  • Futanari (Herms)
    • Futanari with infertile wombs but still have both sexes.
    • Futanari with only a cock and balls. Pussy never existed or was sealed off during Female2Futanari TF.
  • Incest
    • Mother X Daughter
    • Sister X Sister
  • Mind Control
    • Direct/Obvious
      • A person being mind controlled via a direct method, usually losing all of their free will or having very little of it. Almost like more of a robot but a real person. Usually paired with serums or microchips or collars inserted onto/into the body.
    • Subversive/Subliminal
      • A person under the influence of commands and phrases and has their actions controlled/triggered by them, but doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary as they do strange, specific things that command is making them do (e.g: A faithful wife is suddenly bending over an allowing the neighbor to fuck her in front of her husband, acting like it's completely normal after the neighbor utters a phrase or command to let them fuck her)
    • Unaware
      • A person being mind controlled, but being aware of their body acting on its own and likely being afraid as they do not know why they are doing the commands or actions as they are unaware that they're under mind control.
  • Non-Con
    • Being Non-Conned
    • Non-Con to Dub-Con
  • Parasites
    • Infestation
  • Possession
    • Alien Possession
    • Fantasy Possessions (Objects, Applications, etc)
    • Sci-Fi Possession (Devices, Parasitic, Serums, etc)
    • Supernatural Possession
  • Pregnancy
    • Breeding
    • Impregnation
  • Scenarios
    • Student X Student (High School, College)
    • Teacher X Student (High School, College)
  • Somnophilia (Sleep Play)
    • Having Sex With Asleep/Unconscious // Being Fucked While Unconscious (Non-Con)
    • Being Orally/Anally/Vaginally Infested by an alien or monster while I am unconscious
  • Tomboys (Protagonist Type)
  • Tentacles
    • Tentacle Cocks
    • Tentacle Limbs
    • Tentacle Tongues
  • Transformation (Being Transformed)
    • Alien // Tentacle
    • Bimbofication
    • Monstrous Transformation (Monster Girl, Humanoid)
      • Drider (Human Torso, Spider Lower Half) Transformation
    • Female to Futanari (Herm)
  • Unrealistic Sizes
    • Unrealistic/Huge Breasts
      • Minimum: D Cups
      • Limit: I Cups (Permanent) // Limit: M-Cups (Temporary)
    • Unrealistic/Huge Cocks
      • Minimum: 12 inches aka 1 foot
      • Limit: 3 foot (Permanent) // No Limit (Temporary)

Fetishes I like: Extreme/Uncommon/Erotic Horror

• Body Modifications
    • Elongation // Polymorphing // Rubberized/Stretchable Limbs and Body
      • Examples being Miss Marvel from Marvel Comics // Elastigirl (The Mom) from The Incredibles
    • Eye Stalks
    • Multiple Breasts
    • Multiple Cocks (Futa Only)
    • Multiple Faces
    • Multiple Limbs (Arms/Legs)
    • Multiple Mouths
  • DNA Scrambling
    • Rapid, constant transformation usually coupled with Alien Infestation/Possession, a curse or drug/serum. Always includes extreme transformations too.
  • Ear Fucking // Brain Fucking
  • Oviposition
  • Pregnancies: Alternative // Multiple Wombs
    • Anal Pregnancy
    • Belly Button Pregnancy
    • Breast Pregnancy
    • Oral Pregnancy
  • Pregnancies: Rapid/Constant
    • Rapid Pregnancies - Days to Months (3 Months) aka Shortened Pregnancies
  • Vore
    • Anal Vore
    • Breast Vore
    • Oral Vore (Absolute Favorite)
      • Hard Vore
      • Soft Vore
    • Unbirth

The Dislike List (Hard No's)

• Cock Nipples
  • Collars and Leashes (Suddenly or Excessively Using)
  • Character Ages
    • Elderly Characters [Age 60+] (Exception: Ancient Deities/Gods, but they still must look like a younger adult like in their 20s or 30s).
    • Middle-Aged Characters [Age 41 to 60]
    • Lolicon/Shotacon [Under the Minimum Age Limit of the Forum]
  • Femboys
  • Flat Chested/Small Breasted Females or Futa
  • Hyper Growth/Inflation [Permanent]
  • Impractical Outfits
    • Example: A woman/futa wearing just a loincloth and seashells covering her nipples among an office or within city streets.
    • Example: Intentionally making skirts so short that their ass is on full display rather than hugging her ass.
  • Macro or Micro
  • Monogamous Relationships (Strictly One Character Relationships - Also Applies to Having Sex with Only One Character)
  • Nudism (Character being nude all of the time)
  • Pairings: Female X Female (Too Boring) [EXCEPTION = Females with Tentacle Powers/Sprouting From Their Bodies]
  • Scat
  • Single Character Scenarios (e.g. a scenario that only focuses on a boyfriend and girlfriend, but no one else)
  • Testicles/Balls Worship
  • Watersports

Section 04: Plots - Fandom

Fandom: RWBY

The Aberration (RWBY Edition) - Team RWBY ends up in an accident, with Ruby Rose waking up as the sole survivor but in a drastically enhanced, overly sexualized form. Facial features begin to form and replace various body parts, such as Blake reforming her facial and head in place of Ruby's crotch. This corrupted version of Blake demands to be feed Humans and Faunus, otherwise she will disappear forever. Not wanting to lose her teammate and friend, Ruby complies as she's dominated by the entities attached to her that used to be her friends. Over time, yang and Weiss form on other parts of her body, corrupted and also demanding to be fed. The more Ruby feeds them and herself, the more powerful they grow and they begin to mutate further - with the ultimate goal of wiping out Remnant to start their own new world.

The Amalgamation (RWBY Edition) - Team RWBY are subjected to a machine they fall into, presumed to be broken. The squad is literally fused into a monstrous fleshy abomination as they soon leave the other side of the machine, snarling and growling. Eyes, mouths, arms and legs are protruding and mismatched all over the new form. The amalgamation roams around, devouring Grimm, other Human/Faunuses and soon manages to form a more humanoid shape, but still looking distorted and otherworldly as the new RWBY creature sets out to devour and grow more powerful the more it eats and eventually reproduces.

Apex Rose [AU] - Ruby Rose experiences a run in with a powerful, canine Grimm. It leads to a confrontation that normally would have had it kill someone, but being a Silver Eyed Warrior, and sensing her high fertility due to being a rare Purified Female, the powerful canine Grimm instead chooses to pin her down and breed her. She doesn't consent to this and her Silver Eyes light up, attempting to destroy it but instead it happens as the Grimm cums its essence inside of her, leading to the duo fusing together, with the canine Grimm taking on a similar appearance to Ruby but with canine Faunus traits as it becomes attached to her body, capable of being any of her body parts but primarily stays as her entire crotch or even mutates into a cock to mask Ruby's identity as a Female so she isn't always fucked and bred by the horny Futanari. The side effect is that she begins to become an Apex Predator, needing to devour Humans, Faunus and Grimm to survive and keep the Gimm who she names Zwei alive, too. Females aren't normally Apex Preds, while some Futanari have the traits themselves such as Yang and their mother Summer, but neither are expecting Ruby to come home one day altered into a Grimm Human Apex Red that could potentially ruin the balance of Remnant as they head to Beacon, with Ruby attempting to become a Huntress like her mother and sister. [Note: Ruby can be the only Apex Pred or there could be others such as Yang and Summer within this strange version of Remnant. It is a Futaverse backdrop, so only Futanari and Females exist, with Females being extremely rare.]

Eldritch/Grimm Motherhood (RWBY Edition) - A member of team RWBY is attacked by an unseen entity. The attack is over quickly, to the point of leaving the team member rather confused. Within a few hours afterward, however, their body begins to show signs of pregnancy right down to a growing belly. This causes them to panic, trying to go and find help to explain away their situation at this abnormal pregnancy, not knowing they were pregnant with an Eldritch Horror/Eldritch Grimm. Her body begins to randomly mutate, along with emitting powerful pheromones that mutates others both physically and mentally, leading to a lot of their friends, classmates, and family to turn into cold, uncaring people who only care about fucking her senseless and further impregnating her while also mutating temporarily into Eldritch/Grimm mutants themselves.

Infestation: The Hive Mind - A member of Team RWBY ends up infested with a strange new Grimm after returning from a supposedly unsuccessful mission trying to hunt it down to get rid of it. That night, it paralyzes her and begins to have its way with her, forcing itself into her mouth and pussy, eventually shooting infectious goo into both parts of her body. It then begins to infuse to the teammate, making their DNA scramble as their mind is warped and their personality is changed. She then begins to attack the other members of Team RWBY, non-conning them and infesting them with the same goo that infested her, soon assimilating the entire team under this Grimm entities control, turning the entire team into inhuman humanoid sexualized monsters that go around non-conning and devouring other Huntresses at Beacon while also mutating them temporarily with their pheromones to make escape impossible. Team RWBY is now a team of inhuman, Eldritch Grimm humanoid apex predators.

Reality Havoc (E-Horror Belladonna Diary) - After getting an electronic journal for her birthday, Blake Belladonna begins to jot down her thoughts - safe or naughty - and reality begins to alter to her whim with whatever she writes within it. She ends up writing about a fantasy that Yang is turned into a well endowed Futanari with an unrealistic, comically oversized cock and the next time she sees Yang, she's sporting that cock and acting like she has always had it. Blake gets more curious, beginning to alter others on her team 0 giving Ruby stretchy abilities and super strength to aid in her fighting style, making Weiss into a bimbo to get revenge on her Faunus racism, etc. Though those affected begin to act strange and eventually mutate into sexualized monsters, which hunt down Blake and non-con her as the more she alters the reality, the more those affected simply see Blake as a means to breed, impregnate and dump their cum into. Any other thoughts or feelings are gone, with her friends and teammates now treating her harshly for being otherwise useless. When the monster forms are done and run off, Blake finds them again but they're returned to normal and act like nothing strange has happened. Blake slowly becomes more and more corrupt and gives in to her new role in reality as the Broodmother of Reality. [Note: Protagonist can be changed if requested but I still want to be the protagonist!]

Shifting Yellow Dragon [AU] - After hitting a milestone birthday, Yang Rose/Belladonna discovers that she's undergone a Super/Second Puberty due to being a humanoid creature known as The Broodmother. She, along with her mother (Ruby Rose or Blake Belladonna), are creatures designed to be free use cum dumpsters and the single means to repopulate all of Remnant thanks to their kind being the result of the Sister Gods curse on Remnant when it was being forged. With hopes to still go to Beacon Academy and learn the ways of being a Huntress, Yang will have to deal with the hardships that come from the curse and her inhuman Broodmother kind endure when every single Futanari on the planet doesn't see her as an equal - they only see her as a creature meant to pleasure them and reproduce for them as Futanari cannot reproduce without The Broodmother per the curse. [Note: There is no intention to lift the curse. It is simply following Yang as she learns about The Broodmother and has to live with the curse.] [Note 2: An Isekai version is available, in which Canon Yang can be isekai'd into AU Yang's body or even have the protagonist be an AU Ruby dealing with this instead!] [Note 3: Extreme/Unusual Fetishes are required!]

Section 05: Plots - Original

Erotic/Eldritch Horror ERP Plots

The Aberration - A group of four, two friends and two sisters, are getting ready to have a fun vacation away from schoolwork, general work, and overbearing family. They ended up driving into a storm that's a bit unusual, giving it has different color lightning bolts striking from afar. After a few moments, the entire car is engulfed in a bright, hot pink light and the sounds of the car swerving and crashing can be heard. Then it falls silent before the youngest of the four, Jett Sterling, awakens in a hospital bed. She learns that it has actually been several months since the accident and she had finally awaken from a coma. She is advised that she is the only survivor and it upsets Jett, causing her body and mind to go numb for a moment. When she's left alone, she could hear a gurgling and growling noise, assuming she needs to use the restroom. She waddles her way to the patient restroom, only to have this instinct to pull up her gown, only to reveal the facial structure of her sister being where her entire stomach (or crotch) should be. Her mouth is quickly covered so Jett doesn't scream to alert the nurses. Her sister's face manipulates her, advising her that she needs to let her devour the nurse or else she'll disappear forever and that their friends aren't gone and the more they eat, they will awaken. Jett ends up falling for this, as she doesn't want her sister or friends to be forever lost and allows her sister's face to devour the nurse, gainign power and causing Jett's body to morph already from the extra power. Jett is then ordered to continue letting her sister's face eat, wakening her other friends within as they appear on ehr body and begins the life and path of sex and destruction.

The Amalgamation - After a strange electrical storm hits the town of Horne Creek, Jett Sterling finds herself being struck firmly with a massive red lightning bolt, causing her body and mind to change forever. It's as if something else has taken her over as she moans and groans, shambling like a zombie when her three other friends find her. After taking her back to a private place, the zombie-like Jett begins to grab at one of her friends, forcing her way onto her and then begins absorbing her into her body. Her friend is absorbed, with facial features, arms, and legs protruding out of her body as she shambles and ambushes the next, absorbing them and then doing the same to the fourth. Soon enough, the four are now a ball of flesh as Jett continues to hunger to keep adding to her mass, absorbing more and more people and eventually siphoning enough intelligence to disguise herself as a humanoid again to sneak up on victims, having them fuck her, and then absorb them into her true Amalgamation flesh form. [Note: This can also be a family of four instead of four friends.]

Eldritch Motherhood - Jett Sterling's first pregnancy comes as a surprise to herself, her friends and her family. She begins to show signs of a rapid pregnancy as within a few hours her belly is bulging and rounding out. It feels heavy and her skin begins to crawl and bulge constantly, with something inhuman growing and attaching itself to her body inside of her womb. She begins to emit pheromones that force mental and physical changes onto others around her, turning sweet friends and family into horny non-conning sex machines who seem to demean and abuse Jett with sex. They, along with Jett, also experience inhuman transformations that turn them into sexualized Eldritch/Lovecraftian monsters hellbent on fucking, dumping cum into her and attempting to breed her body in other areas while this unseen Eldritch horror forever lives within her womb, keeping her pregnant permanently.

The Change - My main character is visiting her hometown of Sunnyvale as she hasn't seen her mother or sister in a while. When arriving back at her mother's home and where she used to live, there's a strangeness in the air. She can't quite put her finger on it, but the feeling lingers. As she's greeted by her mother and sister, something seems off about them. They are smiling too much, sounding far too happy, and their eyes never blink. They also seem curvier and bustier than before. Finally, thick, slithering bulges push against their skirt and pants, which signals finally to her that something is off. Her mother and sister, and possibly the town, were mutated into Futanari who then proceed to go through inhuman mutations trying to stop my character from leaving the house and discovering what the hell is going on and what happened to her family!?

Chemical Chaos - After being exposed to an experimental drug or chemical, my main character begins to feel strange as her body begins to mutate and bimbofy. This seems to go unnoticed by said character as she arrives back at her home, surprising a couple of roommates with her pinup fantasy girl style body, massive breasts, and big pillowy dick sucking lips. Pheromones emit from her body, targeting the roommates and forcing them to grow cocks, turning them from Female to Futa (or enhancing a Futa's cock). Shortly after, they begin to experience odd, inhuman mutations as does my character. This spreads out to the town and her workplace, with people becoming Futanari and beginning to experience strange mutations because of my pheromones and body! [Note: Alternative cause is an Eldritch ritual she doesn't know she's a part of or an alien invading]

Ember Hill - A group of four friends (or a family of four) wind up stranded in a city known as Ember Hill due to car troubles. Luckily, they manage to get to the motel and check in, though there is an eerie smile from the receptionist. Clouded in fog, no one escapes Ember Hill once they enter. Slowly, each member of the group is separated and then non-conned and mutated into either a Monstrous Citizen or a Doll meant for both feeding the Monsters or being bred by the Monsters. The odd humans are "normal" during the day, but they will mutated into sexualized monsters if aroused enough or when it turns dark. [Note: A fusion of Silent Hill meets Uzumaki]

Sexdemic: Overpowered Sunset - A strange new soda makes the rounds in the city of Sunset Valley known as Overpower. It is a largely untested chemically infused beverage that is initially a hit with the city. That is until the citizens of the city begin to mutate, growing into oddly horrific and Lovecraftian-esque sexualized monsters. It spreads quickly, though the biochemical company behind Overpower manage to barely seal off the city as the rapidly mutating monsters are kept at bay while they come up with a plan. Joni Sterling and her sister Jett Sterling are stuck inside the city, not yet mutated - whether or not they're immune or one or both of them just refused to drink the soda - and having to survive against friends, family and other citizens who want to ruthlessly fuck and breed them as sexualized monsters would.

Extreme Non-Horror ERP Plots

Bimborella: Superhuman Apex Predator - Yumi Kitagawa is an intern at a news network, who decides to chase a story she had been forbidden to chase. The creature contained ends up escaping after the truck crashes, with Yumi not far from the wreck. She goes to investigate, only to get ambushed by the creature known as the Bimbovore and the creature, now dying, quickly invades Yumi's body via oral insertion (reverse vore), causing her body to spasm as the creature gets inside and forcibly fuses their bodies and minds together. Intending to take over, but wound up creating a superhuman bimbo who has her own personality. Uninterested in fighting crimes or helping people, the superhuman Bimbo sets her sights on doing what she wants and that meant tons of sex. She'd even devour these pathetic Earthlings whenever she wanted as they were her food source! She does eventually revert back into Yumi after a while - or when she's fully satisfied an no longer horny. This goes both ways as when she gets to a certain level of arousal, Yumi will transform back into the Superhuman Bimbo eventually known as Bimborella by the media, though the media does not know that she isn't a hero. She's an alien monster!

The Broodmother's Curse - Jett Sterling's life is forever changed after she has a big milestone birthday. Friends, family, and classmates/co-workers are all treating her differently, seem to sport huge, erect cocks and seem to only be interested in fucking her and breeding her. Her life's turned upside down as she's turned into a Broodmother for the world - being the only Female in the entire world among a world of Futanari. This had been planned from the start, with her mother revealing their true nature and kind - Broodmothers - and how the world worked outside of the small bubble Jett was raised under until this fateful day. Now Jett's treated like nothing more than a cum dumpster and breeding machine that's seen as the lowest form of person in this world, being forced to repopulate it whether she wants to or not. Pheromones emit from Jett and her mother, causing mutations galore for the non-conning family/friends/co-workers/classmates, turning them into sexualized monsters temporarily to pump Jett and her mother full of cum. [Note: The Broodmother is humanoid, but is inhuman and its true form is more Lovecraftian.] [Note 2: The plot is not about trying to end the curse. It is about Jett living with it.]

The Journal App - Jett Sterling one day finds an app on her phone that she can't remember if she downloaded or not. It's labeled The Journal, though she does remember wanting an app to write down her thoughts as it might assist her with her nights of having trouble sleeping. She opens it up, finding that it is a robust feature rich app designed to store multiple pages of writing just like an old, physical journal. She begins to type out some of her thoughts, including complaining about her own lack of curves or huge breasts, citing she wished she had E-cups at the very least. She then continues on about thinking how Futas were cool and how her mother and sister were better off as them due to their own personalities lending more to Futa than to Female. She then hits save and is hit with a sudden overwhelming sensation, making her eyes roll back as her body began to convulse as reality starts shifting immediately. Her breasts began to rapidly expand, while her curves also grow since she had mentioned wanting them larger too. Her mother and sister grow massive cocks as their own bodies convulse as reality is changing, though Jett's changes come with caveats. Now the mother and sister can't stop thinking about her and want to dominate her, breed her and impregnate her. They see her as just a sex object to breed and fuck. Jett's own mind becomes more and more corrupt the more she uses the app, shifting between her normal self and her Bimbo personality that was beginning to form. She also begins desiring and needing to vore other people in order to stay young, healthy and generally survive. She notices these changes are happening, but no one else does. She tries to get some help, but no one believes her and she ends up utilizing the journal more because she can't stop, mutating other people and herself more until her Bimbo personality is all that's left of herself and she is left with a warped/broken reality she has created. Once she's fully corrupted, the app disappears and she can never return to the original reality she was once in. [75% Smut // 25% Story Plot] [Extreme Fetishes and TFs are required, of course!]

Potion Commotion - My main character feels like she goes unnoticed as she's skinny, doesn't have a lot of curves, has small breasts and still suffers from acne even in her 2nd year of University. Determined to get noticed, particularly by a somewhat conceded acquaintance as she really liked jerks for some reason, she decides to figure out how to get herself noticed. She stumbles upon a show called Magically Antique and the shop keep convinces her to buy a Love Potion, but it is not what it seems. She sprinkles a bit into the stuck up athletic futa's drink while drinking the rest herself as she ensures the athletic futa is the person she sees when she drinks her soda. Nothing happens at first, but then randomly in the middle of some activity, she begins to slowly morph and bimbofy into the ideal, lustful bimbo of the stuck up athletic futa's dreams. She also cannot refuse their advances once she realizes how selfish they are and she can't seem to resist any time someone whips out a cock, which all seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. In fact, she's surrounded by cocks, She's the only female after a certain point! She's now ending up the town's resident bimbo cum dumpster and getting all the attention she wanted. In order to keep herself sated, she has to fuck and devour her prey too. It was worth it, right? [Note: Can also add in more eldritch/erotic horror fetishes stemming from the stuck up futa if they have dark fantasies and the like]

Stress Relief Assistant - During an interview with City Call in the large town of Keynada, Jett Sterling is given a beautiful looking but secretly high-tech collar as a welcoming gift to being hired for the job of a Stress Relief Assistant for the city. While she believes it is some sort of therapist position, it turns out it is turning her into the literal cum dumpster breeding machine the town needs in order to expand into a city and boost their population. The collar attaches itself firmly to the back of her neck, invading her mind and turning her into a puppet that can be ordered around, her body can be modified, and she's now so hyper fertile that pregnancies would occur within hours. In addition, she gains multiple wombs. Her new job is to obey the citizens of the Keynada and let them fuck and breed her so they can make their town much bigger in the process.

Last bumped by DoctorFreak on Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:54 am.
ImageImage
DoctorFreak
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!