Switch down for anything~ (LF big bellied pred rn)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch down for anything~ (LF big bellied pred rn)

Postby AcidicAura » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:24 pm

So here's the thing, I'm into a lot of stuff. I'm going to list things that come to the top of my head as I'm writing this down below, but don't be afraid to bring up anything you like cause chances are I'm already into it or you introducing it to me will get me into it.

As for roles I like playing pred and I like playing prey just about the same depending on the day though I have tended to lean slightly towards prey. So whether you're a switch a pred or prey I'm sure we'll get along fine~ I don’t have much preference towards gender and such for myself in whatever role I'm in, and I'm more than happy to play to whatever my partner my prefer. Same thoughts towards my partner with gender tho for both myself and my partner I will have my cravings here and there. As for species and such (human anthro feral taur etc.) it's the same deal, I like em all.

One thing I will say I’m iffy on is fandom play. It’s never much been my thing, but there are the occasional canon characters I’ll be interested in. Usually it’s only going to be something I know, and even then not all cases. If it’s something you’re looking for still don’t be afraid to bring it up cause who knows. Pretty strong maybe from me.

I'll rp just about anywhere but discord or telegram will provide the quickest responses from me simply because they're the most convenient.

My interests (actual list would probably be way longer so if there’s something you like that’s not on here feel free to bring it up):

Oral vore (hard or soft)
Cock vore
Anal vore (dirty or clean)
Absorption
Tail vore
unwilling prey
Restrained Prey (both for fuckin and for eatin)
Digestion (pretty much a must and preferably permanent but doesnt need to be graphic and if you'd like resurrection that works to)
Disposal (not a must and can be as simple as getting rid of bones and clothes or filling a condom)
Transformation
hypnotism
Same size
size difference (theres a ref pic i use for my perfect size difference if you wanna do this)
feet/paws
watersports
musk (we can get as heavy or light as you’d like here)
extreme dominance
pet play
cum inflation/hyper cum
Willing prey
unwilling pred
macro/micro
accidental vore
loving vore
Multi prey
hyper (love for cv tho)
Unbirth
breast/cleavage vore

Last bumped by AcidicAura on Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:24 pm.
AcidicAura
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!