Looking for someone to fullfill my selfish desires. (Sub)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for someone to fullfill my selfish desires. (Sub)

Postby ChaseTheHyena » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:37 pm

So i’m redoing this because i wasnt fully getting what i want so im going to put in into more detailed terms.

So essentially im a dom whose dommed alot, so now i feel like a hardcore sub alot, but i have no one whose willing or detailed enough to do my ideas. I have plenty of characters i wanna sub to but no one to play them and do them justice. I originally was aimming for switches but most of em wanted to sub. So im putting this here more honestly, while im aimming to sub i can dom to, some ideas will involve me domming, but if you are switch leaning sub or just arent a fan of domming alot then i may not be too interested

Tldr

Im a spoiled subby brat who wants what he wants now. But i can pay you back for your efforts.

I love Dark Themes and Kinks story wise

Farting, Scat, digestion, slavery, vore, race dynamics, micro/macro human, furry, anal vore, facesitting, rimming, cooking, death, and alot more. I do prefer to have scat and farting and general ass play in most of my rps (bonus points for blueberry inflation~)

My kinks i dislike are very few but it mostly is vomit and pregnancy

Other than that im very open to any fetishes you may have.

Detail wise im looking for substance over length, i love detail, not obsessively over multiple paragraphs but enough to suggest a level of effort and interest. So i more so want to post what i feel versus an arbitrary number of lines.

Regardless thats all i gotta say, if you wanna Reach me to discuss more my discord is ChaseTheHyena#2381

My prefered dm is Telegram at ChaseTheHyena or @AssMuncher hope to see you!

Last bumped by ChaseTheHyena on Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:37 pm.
ChaseTheHyena
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!