Monsters Swallowing Girls

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Monsters Swallowing Girls

Postby TastyMorsels » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:16 pm

Hello hello :) Hoping to find some like-minded RP partners out there

Preferences

Soft, oral
Fatal/Bad end (implied digestion is fine)
Monster pred/female prey

Specifically, I'm looking for a vore RP that centers around women preyed on by various monstrous creatures. Basically, I'm just look for sexy women to be eaten by terrifying monsters. I'm especially fond of the cocky heroine or the villainess in charge who doesn't think they could possibly suffer such a fate getting devoured and turned into monster food.

As far as possible settings go, I'm mostly interested in original RP's in a fantasy setting (D&D being an excellent example). Lately, I've been really craving something involving either an adventuring party falling prey to various monsters one by one on a dangerous mission, or alternately a setting where a cruel empress/queen gets off to feeding her enemies to monsters in an arena for the populace to watch.

A little about me as an RPer, I do prefer a partner who can keep up with a few paragraphs in post length, as I like to really tell a story even with my smut. Not a fan of one liners, so if that's your style then we probably won't be compatible. Also someone who isn't afraid to RP multiple characters is a plus (especially considering the nature of the content, meaning some charcters might not last very long).

So yeah, if you're interested at all in RPing just send me a message! Or if you don't want to RP and just want to talk about our shared interest in seeing sexy women swallowed whole, I'm always open to chat as well :)

Last bumped by TastyMorsels on Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:16 pm.
TastyMorsels
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!