M Pred LF Cute Prey Boys to Breed and Devour

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Pred LF Cute Prey Boys to Breed and Devour

Postby TastyPregnantBoy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:12 pm

As the title suggests, I've got a pretty big kink for pregnant guys as prey!
I’m looking for well-written, concise, super kinky oneshots with a clear plot and end in mind.

I’m really not interested in digestion, but if it’s a requirement for you, I’m fine with leaving the roleplay open-ended/implied as long as it’s not explicitly said what happens to the prey. Likewise I would like to avoid any mention of death, as that’s not something I fetishize.

I prefer to focus using vore as a means to torture and humiliate, rather than simply treating the prey as food. While I lean heavily towards non-con, I still want the prey to enjoy the process against his will. All through being groped, forcibly fucked, bloated with cum, impregnated and finally swallowed alive, he can’t help but be horribly, inexplicably turned on, no matter how much he hates it. Think your typical tentacle hentai scenario.

One thing that really gets me is anticipation or dread of the inevitable. Like the pinned down prey feeling the tip of the pred’s cock press against their ass, and realizing with a horrid sinking feeling that they’re going to end up pregnant, and there’s nothing they can do about it. Or staring into a toothy maw, listening to a gurgling stomach, knowing all too well that you’ll be inside there in just mere moments.

Teenage pregnancy (18-19) is also a big favorite of mine, as it puts the prey in an even more humiliating position. Love a barely legal boy suddenly finding himself with a huge pregnant belly, and being horrified and confused by the thing(s) kicking and squirming inside him. And of course, he'll soon be kicking and squirming himself, in someone else's belly.

For oneshots, I have a preference for the prey starting out already heavily pregnant at the start of the roleplay. For example, a pregnant runaway teen wandering the city, unknowingly stalked by a malicious entity.

But I also very much enjoy rapid pregnancy! Imagine a scrawny twink getting plowed by a monster of a man, his once trim belly slowly swelling outwards, and lurching in growth every time the man cums inside him.
Regardless, just give me a helpless guy with a huge, cumbersome pregnant belly being chased and cornered by a horny, hungry pred and I'll be fine.

I also don't like digestion/fatality, so I'd prefer to play with the idea of imprisonment within a stomach. Most of my RP ideas have open endings, however. Just one-shots that end after the prey is swallowed and then tormented a bit once trapped in pred's stomach.

My only prey preference is for male-identifying characters (or masc-presenting non-binaries), so cis, transguys, intersex, etc is all welcome. I do enjoy cute femboy types but it's not at all required.
I play male preds only; can be human, demon, monster, etc. I prefer modern horror or D&D-style fantasy settings.
In modern settings, I'd prefer the prey be human; in fantasy settings I'm usually down for whatever. I'm also interested in impregnating cute nekos/catboys (especially if they were forcibly turned into one for breeding purposes, maybe in a medical/scifi theme), and mermen/nagas in fantasy themes (I would be playing a human pred for the latter).

Interests:

Vore
- M/M
- Oral vore
- Cock vore (shaft only)
- Non-Fatal
- Endo
- Monster Preds
- Pregnant Prey
- Pred that specifically targets pregnant men
- Slow, meticulous Swallowing of the prey
- Pred jerking off while the prey thrashes and squirms inside him
- Prey constantly caught between begging/crying and moaning in pleasure
- Active, super gurgly stomachs
- Pred drinking alcohol with the prey already in their stomach
- Mock digestion
- Stomach imprisonment
- Multiple Prey

Mpreg:
- Breeding
- Turning Sub/Prey into a broodmare
- Rapid Pregnancy
- Huge pregnant bellies
- Restricted Movement from weight/size of belly
- Stomach area becoming extremely erogenous
- Multiples/Large Broods
- Constant Fetal Movement
- Corrupting/Transforming an already existing normal pregnancy into monsters
- Small, fragile femboys struggling to carry heavy, overdue pregnancies
- Inexperienced/Naive Prey denying or not understanding that he's pregnant

Cum-Inflation:
- Big, cumbersome, cum-filled guts
- Sloshing, gurgles, etc.
- Knotting
- Instant Pregnancy

Misc:
- Supernatural Transformation
- Feminization
- Multiple Genitalia
- Teratophilia
- Exotic/Alien/Monster Genitalia
- Oviposition
- Tentacles
- Horror themes
- Corruption
- Forced Pleasure
- Overstimulation

Darker Kinks (Non-Con, etc)
Spoiler: show

Non-Con
- Gangbangs
- Stalking/Hunting/Cornering
- Drug Use
- Non-consensual M/M Sex
- Sexual Slavery
- Forced Mating
- Unnecessarily Rough Sex
- Bent over desk/Pinned to floor/Pushed up against the wall
- Edging/Non-Graphic Sexual Torture
- Pain and Stomach Bulging from huge Insertions
- Choking
- Violent Threats
- Bondage/Ropes/Chains
- Bruises and red marks
- Facefucking/Forced Oral
- Anal Deflowering

Mpreg
- Forced/Unwilling Impregnation
- Permanent Pregnancy
- Induced Heat
- Forced Pregnant Sex
- Bondage during Labor
- Sex during Labor
- Denied Labor/Birth
- Forcibly Overdue Pregnancy
- Pregnancy being a source of shame/humiliation

Degradation
- Slapping
- Groping
- Sexual Harassment in general
- Slut Shaming
- Forced Clothes Wearing
- Forced Alteration (hair cutting/dying, makeup, tattoos, etc)
- Forced Nudity
- Leash/Collar
- Verbal Abuse
- Forced Exhibitionism
- Forced/Denied Orgasm
- Forced/Denied Pleasure
- Forced Public Sex
- Forced Public Handjobs/Fingering
- Cum Marking
- Degrading petnames

Cum-Inflation:
- Forced cum-swallowing
- Indigestion, bloated feeling, etc
- Pain from tightness/pressure
- Forced plug use

Misc:
- Younger Sub
- Praise and Punishment
- Gangbangs
- Getting fucked in Multiple Orifices at once
- Beastiality (Feral Monsters only)
- Masochism (sub is turned on by being tortured)
- Sadism
- Blackmail
- Kidnapping
- Corruption
- Forcing sub to watch others be forcibly fucked/impregnated
- Forcing sub to fuck other bound captives

NO:
Cuckolding
Underage
Female Preds or Prey
Breast growth/Lactation
Hip/ass growth or weight gain
Fatal
Gore/Hard Vore
Gas/Drool/Burps/Etc
Alternative Vore
Non-monster ferals (animals, plants, etc)
Centaurs, etc

I don't have Kik, telegram or Discord, so I prefer PMs only please!
In your message, please give me some idea of what you are looking for. Your character, or a scenario you have in mind, your likes/dislikes, etc. If you want bonus points, I also love a little dirty talk. So tell me all about your slutty little prey and what you want my pred to do to him~ In excruciating detail~

Last bumped by TastyPregnantBoy on Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:12 pm.
TastyPregnantBoy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!