Furry F/H Predator LF Unwilling Prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Furry F/H Predator LF Unwilling Prey!

Postby indoorcues » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:42 pm

Hi all!

I've been roleplaying for about four years and I'm looking for unwilling anthro partners in a modern setting. I play predator species like bears, tigers, and panthers and like to cover a pretty big range of personalities. I enjoy being sympathetic, cruel, affectionate, indifferent, or even passionate towards my prey depending on characters and the relationship. I use Discord for single and multi-session RPs and prefer 2 to 5 sentences of detail. My ideal prey is 1/3rd to 2/3rds of my height and unwilling all the way.

must!

Fatal
Painful digestion
Detailed disposal

F and M prey
Modern day
OV and sometimes AV or CV
Size difference
Ownership
Dirty talk
Humiliation
Collars
Trophy collecting

dislike:

incest
underage
transformation
macro or micro
grab and gulp roleplays

If any of that sounds fun, send me a message! I'd love to hear from you!

Last bumped by indoorcues on Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:42 pm.
indoorcues
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!