Come and join me, let's have some fun

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Come and join me, let's have some fun

Postby RaxxelxThexEndless » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:34 am

Welcome one and all,
My name is Raxxel, well my name depends on how you know me, sometimes it's Dinodiemos, sometimes it's other things. These names don't really matter but you can't go wrong with any pet names you decide to try out. Often find myself as prey though I'm more than capable of a predatory role as well.
I have many forms though most of them are male, able to really make any sort of body you would desire with a few limits.
Reference pictures will often help but don't worry, they are not required.

Honestly have a few things I'd reeeeally enjoy right now, but you don't have to if you're not interested. Essentially I'd like to have a predator that is a MLP pony (Male, female, cannon or OC are all fine), anthro pony, pokemon, or maybe even something from Palworld depending on what you're interested in.

Things I love: Anal vore, Oral vore, Cock vore, Messy innards, disposal as well as some more kinky things. M/M, M/F, F/M, F/F, F/H, and H/M are all loved and welcome as well. Sexually I enjoy facesitting, deepthroating, face fucking, and dominant partners. Slow details, tight innards, Unwilling/semi-unwilling prey, melting digestion, and lusty or romantically inclined preds always get me going. *PREY MUST BE REFORMED*

Things I enjoy: Unbirth, Tail vore, F/F, Willing prey, endo

Things that I allow (I'll do these but they don't do anything for me): Very small prey, absorption vore, Soul vore, Smaller preds, unaware preds

Hard no's: Pain of any kind, death, permanent vore, gore (A little bit of blood is fine occationally), Alternate vore (Ear, navel, breast, etc), cruelty, overweight characters (Bad history), Pregnancy, Underage characters, diapers.

If you have any other questions please contact me through Discord at Dinomation (SHould have a pfp of a cyndaquill). I look forward to meeting you all. Stay safe out there.

Last bumped by RaxxelxThexEndless on Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:34 am.
Best wishes from the Undying Realms,
Raxxel the Endless
RaxxelxThexEndless
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!