Male Switch looking for Macro/Micro roleplay

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Switch looking for Macro/Micro roleplay

Postby infinity52 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:55 am

Hello, I’m Miles.

Role: Switch

Likes: Anal Vore, Cock Vore, Oral Vore, Nasal Vore, Macro/Micro, Watersports and Bathroom stuff, Sweat/Musk, Food Play, Humans or Furries, Male/Female/Other

Dislikes: Unbirth, Same size, Foot fetish

F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/miles%20miles

Time Zone: PST

I’m a switch leaning pred. You can message me if you’re solely prey and you think we’d be compatible, but I prefer to roleplay with other switches so I can also be prey sometimes.

I roleplay as male, either human or an anthro horse. I’m pansexual, happy to have anyone squirming inside me. I’m very open with what kinks I involve in roleplay. If you don’t like one of my kinks, we don’t need to engage with it. Most of my roleplay enjoyment comes from pleasing my partner. My only requirements are no foot play, and no same size. Macro/Micro is a must.

I need at least a few sentences from my partners. Your reply doesn’t have to be a novel, but I generally write at least several sentences, and I like to receive that in return.

I only roleplay on Discord. I’m not on here often, you should message me over there if you’re interested. My username is miles52. I’m looking forward to meeting all of you!

Last bumped by infinity52 on Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:55 am.
infinity52
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!