1 foot tall female prey looking for female pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

1 foot tall female prey looking for female pred

Postby Jace0727 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:48 am

Hi I’m looking for a female pred gobble up a foot tall female prey or even multiple depending upon what we decide to do seen as there are multiple holes to be used. Except for a few things I’m pretty much limitless so as things go I love to let the pred take the reins as far as what direction things go in. I’ll struggle and fight my unwilling and futile fight all the way but at the end of the day preds are preds for a reason. I have a link down below as a reference to the size difference I’m looking for between our characters as well as maybe we do something similar to the poker night in the picture. I don’t actually know how to play anything besides blackjack so maybe we use a game or roundabout idea. I’m also open to any idea you might have instead of a game night of sorts. For vore though I’d prefer either oral, anal or both. I’d be open to unbirth if we have multiple prey involved. With that I think I’ve covered everything that I’d like. If you have questions then just ask.

On a side note I’d be open to a group rp as well with a game night idea involved. Might be a lot of fun instead of playing more than one character!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/927774

My discord is IDKxIDC #7421

Likes: (these don’t all have to be in the rp just things I like)
Oral vore
F/m
F/f
Dominant female pred
Macro/micro
Size difference
Giantess
Mini giantess
Anal vore
Unbirth
Mouthplay
Willing/unwilling
Full tour
Digestion
Gentle
Cruel
Belly bulges
Throat bulges
Incest (some scenarios can be pretty hot with this)
Under age pred/prey (I haven’t really done much with this but I’m open to it)
Human pred
Furry pred (it depends but not a full on furry, something like a Neko in anime is fine)
Feral pred
I haven’t done any but we can be characters from anime for different scenarios as well
(If there’s something that you might want to ask about then feel free, I’m positive that I’ve forgotten to put more up but there’s so many)

Dislikes:
Scat
Water sports
Cock vore
Futas (depends on the role play we’re doing)

Last bumped by Jace0727 on Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:48 am.
Jace0727
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!