M prey looking for F preds interested in fatal vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M prey looking for F preds interested in fatal vore

Postby DiDen » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:01 pm

Hello everyone,

After a (rather long) hiatus, I'm back !

As the title says, I'm a male prey and I'm looking for female preds, mostly those among you who relish the idea of having a helpless prey slowly churning inside of you, begging for mercy. Don't be shy though, it doesn't mean that I won't reply if you're not a voracious lady, I'm quite friendly and love to talk about vore with anyone ! As a matter of fact, I enjoy casually talking about vore just as much as I love RPs !

If you're interested, here's a list of my preferences. Hope to hear from you soon ! :-D

What I love :

Being a semi-willing prey (more specifically, of the willing-to-unwilling kind !)
Unwilling prey
Digestion (more than implied, can be as graphic as you'd like)
Fatality
Same size
Stomach sounds
Dominant, careless, or cruel pred in samesize
Naive or submissive prey
Painful digestion (but not necessarily gory)
Oral, soft vore
The pred teasing the prey
Even if we don't RP, talking about vore and how we feel about it !!
Humans

What I like :

Weight gain
Bulging belly
Facesitting
Humiliation
Careless pred in size-different (3-5 ft.) scenario
Stuffing
Anal vore/Unbirthing
Disposal

What I'm okay with :

Gas
Macro/micro
Breast, nipple and navel vore.

What I don't like :

Being a willing prey all the way
Non-fatal
Mass vore
Gore/Hard vore
Cooking/Food play
Scat in a non-vore context

As far as RPs are concerned, I try to adapt the length of my posts to what suits you best.

Most of my preferences are negotiable, so don't hesitate to ask me if I can twist what's up there a bit ! Regardless of preferences, I always love coming up with backgrounds and settings that are suitable for a vore story, so even if a RP with me is not on your mind, there are still plenty of things I'll be more than happy to discuss with you.

Last bumped by DiDen on Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:01 pm.
DiDen
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!