Nerdy gay Observer LF cute gluttonous twink pred!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Nerdy gay Observer LF cute gluttonous twink pred!

Postby AshLovehart » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:59 pm

Hi everyone!
Revamping my wording a bit here:

Hoping to find someone interested in RPing as my small twink boyfriend who becomes a pred via magic, science, or, my favorite, an alien parasite.

Needing a cute, feminine (but not crossdressing) twink to be my boyfriend in romance-focused vore scenes in which you swallow massive amounts of people while I, your loving boyfriend, encourage you and make love to you as a reward for you being the good greedy boy you are! You'll be my gluttonous pred boyfriend, just BEGGING to be filled with endless amounts of people~! Same size MASS vore, digestion, and massive bulgy bellies! LOVE romance-focused scenes!

PM me if interested so we can plan something out!

Here is my F-List with all my kinks!
https://www.f-list.net/c/ash%20lovehart

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Last bumped by AshLovehart on Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:59 pm.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!