Gravid anthro/feral TF fem eager for fun~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Gravid anthro/feral TF fem eager for fun~

Postby EateMi » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:46 pm

Hiya! My name's Eate, and I'm prey and pred, but somewhat more pred right now! I love being pregnant and unbirthing but that's not a must, I can go without! Though I have plenty of scenarios revolving around pregnancy, there's plenty without! Also, a warning, while things on my list are here I do not practice any of these irl, I'd prefer everything to stay speculative.

I'm looking to play out or talk to people about their favorite niche scenarios! I know I have plenty of specific special scenarios, I'd love to hear more from others! At the moment I have an obsession with feet, cows, and pregnancy, especially super heavy pregnancies and pregnancies that aren't normal (in more ways than one.) I'm looking for someone who's ok being turned into a pregnant gut, churned into milk, being a gutslut, feeding me, or a feral who's up for the challenge of swallowing me down!

I have two main characters I play, Bailey, who's eager to slide into or become a pregnant cow, and Queenie, my absolutely lovely mare ready for all kinds of things, if you ask nicely I'll make a deer, caribou, goat, wolf, dog, any kinda gal who will transform into a lovely creature~

Below are some scenario starting points and tidbits, if you like any just ask!

Spoiler: show

A lady eats a cow, maybe she becomes one after or she's gotta make up the cost in other ways

A farmer does a ritual to have a special golden calf born, when it is they have to let the calf choose its new mother so the farm will prosper unlike any other

Babysitter goes through a rapid pregnancy, causing it to be harder to care for the kids/teens, so she has to put them in their place

A tired mother with several kids gets woken up one morning when one of her kids is jumping on the bed then accidently jumps down her throat/cleavage/navel/breast

Magic stockings that, when worn, cause the wearer to become a heavily pregnant milf/dilf with thick thighs, juicy ass, and huge luscious breasts

A farmer's wife having to take on the foal of their prize mare so the mare can attend a show

Cuntboy teen begins to experiment with his stretchy womb, using watermelons to stretch his gut and eventually catches the eyes of friends

A teen gets tricked by the popular girls into taking on their pregnancies, now she has to deal with the cravings and a belly that's expanding faster than it should

A woman who owns a farm buys a horse, however not realizing how voracious or smart the animal is either her children or her other horses begin to go missing

Star Player Jock Cuntboy gets caught by his teammates and best friends in the locker room after practice, either his girlfriend who was trying to cheat with them gets fucked into his womb, or the guys put the newbie into their captain with love

Being a voracious cam girl, its a roll of the dice which volunteers end up only trapped for a short while in my womb or who's staying for good

Me at a water park accidently making use of the velocity of the slides, either I got well fed, or my womb is going to be full beyond capacity

Being a pregnant teen at a sleepover and the others wondering how many babies I can fit in my belly

Swallowing/Unbirthing someone with pretty lace stockings on

I'm kept as a footwarmer, I get down, open my mouth, and let you keep your feet warm~

Pumpkin entrapment

Babysitting teens who I turn into my pregnancy or add to my pregnancy

Using my partner's cock as a sleeping bag

Having four stomachs as a human, plenty of room for anything that goes down my gullet or up my ass

A hose slithering inside me and pumping me full of fluid, water, cum, milk, whatever suits the fancy~

Drinking tons of milk with my plump mommy cock~

Getting to grow an impressive cock, my balls becoming full udders to milk~

Getting down on the ground to swallow your shoes and worship your feet at your demand

Tending to my garden and being made love to by my plants

Being swallowed and kept by my pet snake

Being slowly swallowed by a cock

Getting transformed into various anthro or feral animals

Helping feed my boyfriend/dominant other

So much fun with living, slimey latex

Letting myself get eaten by whatever comes for me

Being able to swallow up a pack of wolves

A woman transforming into a cow girl, filled to the brim with plenty of milk~

Getting to swallow or be swallowed by a deer

Swallowing sex toys

Getting to turn my cheating partner's side pieces into milk inside my heavy chest~

Stealing my boyfriend/girlfriend's cock or them stealing my cock

Being used as a depository for unwanted items

My new partner keeps their exes in their balls and I'm added to the weight if we break up~

More to come~

Also, for those wondering, my post lengths are around 2 to several paragraphs, I don't go short. Unfortunately if this isn't attainable for you, then it might be best to send me samples of your work or talk about this first before I scare you!

When it comes to vore, I've been everything under the sun with several years of experience under my belt, and for a while I've been on break due to burnout. But, I've decided to come back and try a bit more! I rp over Discord, and my limits, you might ask? Well here they are!

My likes:
Vore (oral, anal, cock, unbirth, breast, naval, cleavage)
M/F
F/M
M/M
F/F
Pregnancy transfer
Underage prey/pred
Human/anthro/feral pred
Human/anthro/feral prey
Mawplay/mawshots
Soft pred
Dominant pred
Size difference (3 to 5 feet)
Same size
Monster boys/boyfriends
Entrapment/encasement
Living latex
Somewhat possessive pred
Size difference
Growth, of all kinds
Hyper male (genitalia)
Futa/pregnant futa
Mpreg
Being recorded
Feet/foot sucking/foot worship
Big bulging bellies
Scat/prey in scat
Disposal
Object swallowing
Body worship
Full tour (clean/dirty)
Cuminflation
Pregnant prey/pred
Hyper/rapid pregnancy
Pregnancy expansion
Teen pregnancy
Breastmilk/breastfeeding
Extended pregnancy
Transformation
Absorption
Asset stealing
Observing
Hypnotism
Constriction
Unique pregnancy (pregnant breasts/testicles/ass)
Interspecies pregnancy
Oviposition
Incest

Preds I enjoy:
Human
Anthro/Furry
Feral (dogs, deer, equine, reptiles, etc)
Monster
Alien
Insectoid
Slime
Robotic
Android
Plants

My dislikes:
Rude/uncaring preds
Fart smothering
Diapers
Trash
Permadeath
Rape/non-con
Musk/BO
Micro/macro
Giants (size difference beyond 9 feet)

For those of you who made it this far, thank you!

DM me to talk a bit, I prefer to speak with my partners before I give out my Discord so I don't overwhelm my app but I'm happy to hear from anyone! My time is EST so sometimes it may take a while to respond, I apologize in advance!

Last bumped by EateMi on Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:46 pm.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!