Switch looking for others into unbirth/gender transformation

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for others into unbirth/gender transformation

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:46 pm

Hello! I'm a transwoman who is a switch and LOVES vore (particularly unbirth, but also oral, breast, plant and absorption). I'm looking for other switch partners who are willing to write for/as both prey and pred. I write paragraph responses (1-3 usually) in either 1st or 3rd person and only RP via DMs. My other kinks include transformation, hyper feminine dress up, general sweetness and wholesomeness. Here are some ideas I'd like to play (kinks and limits listed below):

**Hide & Seek In The Dollhouse**
A group of friends are magically shrunk and transported into an enchanted dollhouse. The witch who owns the dollhouse decides to play a game of hide & seek with her new dollies and sends her plushies to find them and gobble them up one by one. (contains vore, unbirth, dress vore, breast vore dollification, plushification, poofy frilly outfits)

**The Fairy Unbirthing Ritual**
Two friends are lured into the forest by fairies who convert them into their own feykind by unbirthing them in a magical ritual. The two new fairies learn the ways of the fey, meet the Queen of Fairyland, and eventually return to the human world to perform the ritual themselves. (contains unbirth, magical transformation, dress up)

**Lost In Plushieland**
Two friends end up in magical, colorful world of living plushies and must find their way back home before they're either eaten by by the plushies or turned into one. (contains oral vore, unbirth, plushification, dress up)

**The Vore Convention & Expo**
Two friends, one a shy in-the-closet voraphile and the other an enthusiastic open voraphile attend a Vore Convention in a world where vore is a normal, accepted thing. They see the sights, take part in some activities, and watch some live demonstrations, and maybe end up as a meal themselves. (contains all kinds of vore, slice of life, this one is the most open ended)

**The Vore Botanical Garden**
Similar to the Vore Convention & Expo prompt. Two friends take a group tour of a botanical garden that specializes in carnivorous plants. The group is shown various plants and their feeding cycles...at their own risk. (contains plant vore, slice of life, we can play with a whole bunch of different kinds of feeding methods for different plant pred).

Really hope this tickles someone's interest enough to play! Relevant kinks and limits below:
u]Vore Kinks[/u]
Unbirth
Breast/nipple/cleavage Vore
Plant Vore
Absorption
Dress Vore
I also like to watch others engage in any of these kinks.

Other Kinks
Feminization/dress up/outfit play
(I love hyperfeminine clothing like petticoats, tutus, and sweet lolita fashion)
Magical transformation
(including:
Gender change (human, but I also have a special fondness for fairies and other fae creatures)
Dollification
Plushification
Inanimate clothing like dresses)

Limits
Hard Vore
Anal Vore
Cock Vore (any male anatomy really)
Scat and other bathroom stuff
Blood/gore
Humiliation/degradation

Last bumped by SwallowedByPetticoat on Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:46 pm.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!