Terminator (Or other Robot-type) Vore RP on Discord

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Terminator (Or other Robot-type) Vore RP on Discord

Postby SnakeHeroXII » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:45 am

Greetings! Snake here, looking for a LONG TERM RP partner. Before I get too far into the ad, here are just a couple important notices you should read before you message me:

Thanks to partners screwing me in the past, I no longer switch back and forth between Pred and Prey. Too many times I've played Pred in the past, and when it's my turn to play Prey, my partner ghosts me. So now I play two characters, one Prey, and one Pred, and I would like my partner to do this as well. Yes, it's a bit more writing, but I feel this is the best way for both of us to enjoy.

*Be able to play multiple characters and be able to help move the story along

*Third person perspective ONLY

*No one liners. I don't want a book as a reply, but it's kinda hard to keep a story going if you send only so much. My replies are usually 2-3 paragraphs, and I'd like to see my partner put in the same effort.

*Be ACTIVE. I don't expect a reply every single day (though it would be awesome if you did), but at least every other day would be nice. And if you can't reply, let me know! Don't ghost me for a week and then come back and expect everything to be ok.

*Don't message me if your going to JUST play Prey.

So at the moment, I'm really craving a Terminator-style story where Terminator-like androids hunt down humans and capture them through various means, the main being swallowing them down into their latex padded stomachs. What the Terminators do with the humans afterwards we can discuss ideas. Personally, I love the idea of the humans living in the Terminators, the Terminators acting as living suits while the humans inside them are constantly pleasured and milked.

Vore: I'm into all kinds, with the exception of like Nose and Ear Vore (Yes, that's a thing, don't ask.) But clean Anal Vore, Unbirthing, and Breast Vore are my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of digestion. I'm more into Endo than anything, but I do enjoy pleasurable absorption. Especially if that leads to like sentient fat or pudge.

Kinks: Here is my F-List!
https://www.f-list.net/c/oneeyedsnake/

Limits: No Scat, Watersports, Young, Cooking Vore, Ect.

I think that's everything. Please PM me if your interested and I hope to hear from some potential partners soon!
Discord = OneEyedSnake#8359

Last bumped by SnakeHeroXII on Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:45 am.
SnakeHeroXII
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!