M Prey, looking for feminine pred (Female/Herm/Femboy)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Prey, looking for feminine pred (Female/Herm/Femboy)

Postby xephose » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:36 am

Hey there, as the title says, I'm looking for a pred with a feminine lean to them. Whether that means female, herm, or more of a femboy, any of those is fine by me. Personally leaning more towards inhuman preds, so furries, ferals, and monstergirls/boys are all free to apply. Sex prior to vore is welcome but not required. Looking to play as one of these two characters:

https://www.f-list.net/c/azzy%20nauld/ (Underaged male, caution advised)
https://www.f-list.net/c/avery%20breker/ (22, Male, femboy)

I'm looking for:
Oral vore
Anal Vore
Unbirthing
Cock Vore
Voreish Teasing (Ie, licking, verbal teasing)
Painless/low pain digestion
Pre-Vore Sex
Post Vore Disposal
Same-Size Pred
Larger Pred (Ranging from a few feet taller to Karbo)
Any level of consent.

Things I'm not looking for:
Hard vore
Gore
Painful digestion
Scat/Watersports
Endosoma

I play in 3rd person by default, but I can do nd or 1st if required. Not looking for 1-liner posts so please be literate. Feel free to PM me if you're interested and we can discuss the particulars.

Cheers~

Last bumped by xephose on Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:36 am.
xephose
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!