Looking for rp partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for rp partner

Postby Megamorph1213 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:17 am

Hello everyone. I'm mainly looking for Pokemon or Mario rp.
Likes: OV, CV, UB, fatal, M/m F/M F/F M/F, Same size, Size difference I'm a sucker for small preds and Tall people capable of dominating their prey, Futanari preds are the biggest yes for me
Things I can do but aren't big on: Scat, reformation, Sex.
Nonos: Hard vore and gore, micro macro I'm just really bad at rping it and don't get much enjoyment from the idea.
I can do just about anything, Feral/Human Human/Feral and feral/feral. I prefer to be prey over pred but can do pred if need be.

Been really craving a good rp with someone. I've got a couple of ocs I'm putting together that I'd like to use for both Mario and Pokemon.

Last bumped by Megamorph1213 on Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:17 am.
Megamorph1213
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!