Male prey seeking pred who is deeply interested in Endo

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey seeking pred who is deeply interested in Endo

Postby Starcomet » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:34 pm

Hello all viewers!

I am seeking a predator who is deeply interested in Endosomatophilia. This is not to say digestion is off the table, just that I am really seeking more people into endo. I am fine with all kinds of vore and most species. Male, Female, and the various kinds of herms are fine with me, though I have a preference for male preds. I am seeking primarily endo, entrapment, tight stomachs/insides, detailed imprints (I am good at describing these), foul smells, imprints, kidnapping scenarios, and even rape/non-consensual. While I have a human character, I can also play as my squirrel Robert if that is of interest! I have scenarios in mind and I am a verbose roleplayer and will match your writing.

Last bumped by Starcomet on Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:34 pm.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!