Male Prey seeking to be unwilling gutslut (Always open)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Prey seeking to be unwilling gutslut (Always open)

Postby rocker90 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:02 pm

Hello, I'm Jake and I'm looking for an RP with a dominant Mother Pred, also I'm fine with doing different little one offs, but I prefer a long term RP
Also for a quick description of me for any RP, I'm Caucasian, 5'10 (Might play 5'6), I have longish brown hair, brown eyes, light tan, moderate build

Also for RPing I use Kik, Chatzy, discord, and private messages on here.

Things I require
Sex/rape- Vore is my fetish, and it just goes great with sex, I sometimes like it to be a little rapey, so my character might not want sex, but it's gonna happen ;)
Longterm RP- I'm looking for a partner who is interested in an ongoing RP
Literate partner/medium to long posts- I'm looking for responses that are more descriptive than just a single line of "dialogue" and one action, I like to be descriptive, and I hope you are too.

Things I love- While I can do an RP without this stuff, I would really like all of this stuff for an RP
Oral, anal, unbirth and breast vore- can never go wrong with the basics and I love them in an RP :D
Same Size- I like the pred to be about the same size as me, not looking for any tiny stuff, don't mind you being a bit more amazoness in size though, maybe around 7'4 is my limit for size difference if it's regular
Incest- mother/son or older sister/younger brother scenario's are fun
Expansion- I love when digestion causes that predator to grow bigger (not exactly fat, but I'm fine with there being a little pudge). But I do think it's only reasonable to a point before shrinking back down
Dominant pred/femdom- I'm your prey, you might care about me depending on what kind of RP we go with, but that doesn't stop you from making me your prey, and if you want something from me, you're gonna take it
Unwilling prey- I don't want to end up inside you, but I'm going to because you are forcing me to

Things I like These are things I like, I can look past them not being present, but I personally will have more fun with them
Taunting- Maybe you sexually taunt me by just grabbing my dick, shoving your tits in my face, rubbing your ass against me or something else, but I enjoy dirty talk, so telling me what you're going to do with me, or teasing me for "being into it".
playing as human- I prefer to play as a human myself, and I tend to prefer human preds. That being said I'm okay RPing with some anthro preds, I'm just a little picky about refs for anthros.
not being digested- I'm fine with digestions in an RP, but I prefer to not end up being digested myself
Multiprey- I love a pred with a big squirming belly or boobs from prey, I'm fine with the other prey being digested.
Breast feeding- I just think it's hot, but I get that it can be hard to be unwilling and be forced to breast feed
Face sitting- Sit on my face, press your nice big ass against my face, then pull me into your ass

Things I'm okay with These are things I'll do, and I might even enjoy, but it depends on my mood more than anything
Fantasy elements- a bit of an odd thing, by this I mean like Tolkien types of fantasy, I prefer the RP be set in the modern day, but if it's a fantasy setting I won't complain
Giantess- If you want to be a giantess talk to me about it, sometimes I am in the mood for it, but most of the time I prefer same size. (Note, I never want to be tiny, just for you to be giant, and for size difference at most you can hold me like I am a doll)

Things I dislike If I really like everything else these are things I can tolerate, but I'd still like to keep them to a minimum
Being digested- I really don't want to be digested myself, maybe if it's a one off that's how we can end it, but I'd like to stay whole and alive
Being eaten with someone else- I prefer not to end up with other prey, so if you unbirth me you eat everyone else, instead of unbirthing them
Pain- I'd rather avoid being hurt or doing into detail about how other prey is hurt
Tiny- Again this is only something I'd do with a quick one off, I don't want to be an inch tall, that idea just doesn't appeal to me
Willing prey- I just prefer not to play willing, nothing against it, I just enjoy being unwilling so much more
Furry's/non-human preds- For me Furry stuff can be hot, same for naga and other related things, but for the most part I just don't enjoy it, and would prefer to keep that out of the RP
Fanfic- I want the characters to be OC's (Primarily you or some representation at least) I don't want to be in the world of overwatch, or to see characters from games or movies, if it's a world like say Hyrule I might be okay with it, I just don't want to run into link or zelda or some other important character during the RP.

Things I hate These are things I don't like under any circumstance, these will be flat out denied
Hard vore- I just don't want to see it, I don't want other people or myself to be cooked, or chewed up before going into you
Children- I do this because it is a fetish and having a child as a pred or prey just makes it way too uncomfortable for me (Note, I'm fine playing as and having teens eaten, I'm thinking like 14 and under is a no-no)
Scat- No scat or disposal, I don't find it to be hot
Animal preds- I might be willing to do furry/non-human preds if the stars align, but I don't want an animal pred
Futa/herm pred- Just females, don't want any cocks or balls on the pred.
Fat preds- I really don't want an obese/fat pred. I don't mind thick, or chubby, but I'd prefer the Pred not be fat, for reference for what I would be fine with look at Baby Fat's Zoey when she hasn't eaten someone
Being penetrated- I don't want anything being forced up my ass, down my throat, into my cock, or any other orifice.

Potential scenes/scenarios
So in both scenario preds exist, but are very rare (Maybe only a few will live in one city.) They are allowed to eat willing prey and do whatever they want with the prey they eat, but no one's gonna check if a prey inside of a preds gut is willing or not. Also both of these scenes are Mother/Son

first scene: You had me with the plan to make me into your belly pet/gut slut when I became old enough (So my 16th or 18th birthday, up to you) and now that I'm of age you planned to make me into your belly pet/gut slut as my birthday present, planning to keep me either trapped in your gut, or letting me out to be used for your pleasure.

second scene: My dad was your original gut slut, he was also unwilling, but he managed to escape after you gave him a bit too much freedom. Wanting to get back out there you've been trying to go on dates, none of the dates are good enough for you though, and after a particularly bad date you come home drunk, horny, frustrated, and possibly with your date squirming in your gut. In your inebriated state of mind you decide that I'm enough like my dad to satisfy you, and after you've had your fun you stuff me inside of you. Waking up with maybe some minor regrets, but ultimately deciding to keep me as your new "lover"/gut slut

If you are interested and have any questions, or just want to RP message me, and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Last bumped by rocker90 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:02 pm.
rocker90
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!