LF>Vore (PREDATORS) Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF>Vore (PREDATORS) Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14

Postby Conflictions » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:13 am

I am looking for VORE Partners, friends, and buddies to hang out and RP within Final Fantasy 14! FFXIV!~ Actively playing the game is NOT a requirement, but I very STRONGLY prefer it.

Anal, Oral, and Cock vore are all good to me! Digestion and Disposal for my characters I consider both to be almost essential, especially with any sort of vore that winds up throwing them into a sloshy gut. Melt them down! It can be painful, it can be delightful, I don't care, just fucking churn my characters! Then shit them out in a big, stinky heap of former.~ ♥

If interested, do send me a DM, and do not be one bit shy about asking for more details! See you soon. PS: I play on NA servers for both games

https://www.f-list.net/c/kanami%20corwen/

As an Avid role-player, I am only interested in mature players, meaning people with common sense and a good grasp of English. It doesn't have to be perfect, but an effort is nice. If you are also very lewd, that is good for me too. :3

Last bumped by Conflictions on Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:13 am.
Conflictions
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!