I'm looking for roleplayers (heavy focus on female feet)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

I'm looking for roleplayers (heavy focus on female feet)

Postby CFTS » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:39 pm

For a multi pred and prey long roleplay, with several demons or other monsters and female humans. I want you to be very detailed when it comes to savoring, preparing and/ or eating their feet. Size of the preds would be from slightly bigger than a human, to big enough to fit several women inside the pred's maw.

Some of my kinks are:
soft and hard oral vore
feet, especially sweaty feet
cooking/roasting, especially feet on a spit or a nice foot bbq ;)
mouth play
tongue play
saliva, lots of it.
sweat

My favorite prey: Young women with long blond or red hair. (or everything inbetween) Pale skin, and blue eyes. Nice and sweaty, cheesy smelling feet, (max size 6 us) with nice pinkish soles and pink nail polish. Other colors I like are purple and red. Age should be between 20 and 30 years old. And the body should be max 5'6" high.

Some scenes I'd like to have in the rp, among others: One scene is with a big creature, it has itself disguised as a cave to the prey. The women enter the "cave" and the creature orders the women, through mind control, to take off the footwear.

Another scene I'd like to have is with them sleeping in a tent, while a creature savors their sweaty feet. Some moments later one of them would wake up from the sounds the creature makes and she would try to attack it, but, like the other women, she is paralyzed and can't move. After the creature had savored her feet enough it will focus on the feet of the other woman. They can't do anything about it but watch and hope, that the creature won't eat them, which it wont, it just wants to savor their feet.

Another scene, I'd like to have in the rp is with 3, 4, or even more creatures, who try to eat one of the women, but get killed by one of the other women. The last creature then manages to capture, and eat all of the women, after savoring their feet for quite some time. The other 2 or 3 creatures are only able to taste one or both of their feet. ;)

The main plot would be that the demon Solonus is responsible for the dissapearence and kipnapping of young women, not older than 30 years. Reports of women, who somehow managed to escape and return home to the city of Aynor have revealed, what this demon is using the women for. The women are kept alive as Solonus' slaves or pets, or they get eaten by Solonus. Before these women are eaten by Solonus, the demon savors their feet in many ways. Solonus is known, to have a reputation for having a affection towards the feet of his victims. He considers the feet of female humans to be a delicacy, especally sweaty feet.

In addition to that, Solonus also has cast a curse on the area, surrounding a portal in it's center. This portal is used, to allow other demons to enter the Kingdom, and for Solonus to return to his realm. Solonus' realm is discribed as some kind of fortress, with a throneroom. In this room stands a throne, made entirely out of female feet. The walls and ceiling are also decorated with feet. There are cages in the throneroom. Decorated with feet, hanging at eye-level with the inmates.

The path outside, leading to the fortress, is decorated with the bodies of women, hanging from gallows. These women are not hanged on the gallows by their necks, but rather by their wrists. Most of these women have had their feet cut off and some of these women are still alive. There is only one path, that leads from Aynor to this portal.

Halfway, between the city and the portal lays the tree of feet. As the name implies, this tree is not a normal tree but a dead tree, with hundreds of feet hanging from it's branches. It's purpose?, a warning, to all humans, to not enter the area just beyond this tree.

The area beyond the tree is filled with demons. These demons are known to attack women, to smell and taste their sweaty feet. Some of these demons even eat their victim's feet. Some demons eat the feet, raw and alive, still attached to the woman's legs. Other demons cut off the feet, to eat them raw or roasted, over an open fire. The area where these demons roam, can only be entered by women. Men who try to enter this area, simply dissolve into nothing.

If you have some similar ideas, feel free to let me know.

I play here or on discord

Last bumped by CFTS on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:39 pm.
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!