Micro prey looking for Milf preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Micro prey looking for Milf preds

Postby manty » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:28 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there!

Im an experienced roleplayer who writes detailed and lengthy replies. Been role-playing vore stuff for over 5 years now.

I'm currently looking for more preds of various kinds to play with. I'm fine with any gender or race. I'm more than open to discussing and brainstorming scenarios together.

Been thinking a bit about older preds lately, so I have this scenario idea if anyone is interested:

My character ends up shrinking ( in a world where that is uncommon or unheard of ), at the moment. He ends up having to leave college and return home. He's being taken care for by his step mom, but she is becoming more and more annoyed at having to deal with the tiny man in her house. She runs this social get together with her friends, and after telling them about her shrunken problem, many of them seem quite eager to take him off her hands.
Not minding too much what happens to him as long as he gets out of her house, she brings him with her to one of these social meetings. With the intention of letting one of her friends take him home and away from her~

I'll include a list of likes and dislikes bellow, none of them are strict "musts" except for Micro/macro style size differences and the stuff on the dislike list.

Anal vore
F/M
M/M
Multiple Preds
Human Preds
Feral preds
Anthro preds
Vore
Mouthplay
Full tour
Non fatal
Dragons
Unaware
Scat
Sex
insertion
Humans
Foodplay
Cock vore
Furries

Dislikes:
Same size
Hard vore
Explicit gore
canon play
under aged characters

I prefer to play the prey role. I have on occasion played pred before, but it doesn't do much for me Im afraid.
I can play either male or female characters
I tend to prefer playing human characters, but have no problem player other races if its strongly preferred.
I love size differences and micro/macro
I tend to write detailed and descriptive posts, ranging from 1-3 paragraphs, and greatly appreciate partners who do the same.

I can play over PMs /discord /telegram

Last bumped by manty on Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:28 pm.
manty
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!