Male looking for Female for World Building RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male looking for Female for World Building RP

Postby UBHunter » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:27 pm

If anyone wants to RP, i play male preds and male prey, looking for female pred or prey.

I prefer Discord, ThatVoreLover is my username.

Am looking for semi-literate to literate RPs. I don't want to be overly demanding, but I want good quality replies of reasonable length.

Right now I want some grounded kinky scenarios in a modern setting. Some slice of life stuff would be great. I for sure want to incorporate kinks into the societies we RP in to world build around the smut and sex.

I usually prefer to play human males and generally play as an OC/Persona/Kinda of a Self-Insert if not playing a character made for the RP's story.

Here is a kink list, not all kinks required:
Romance

Vore

Hyperpreg

Exhibitism

Digestion

Disposal

Diapers

Watersports

Gas (Burps & Farts)

Fatal Vore

Willing & Non-willing

Incest

Ageplay

Loli

Oral Vore

Anal Vore

Unbirth

Cock Vore

Breast Vore

Cleavage Vore

Lactation & Breast

Feeding

Belly Pet

Rape/Non-Con

Hyper ass

Hyper breasts

Hyper balls

Weight Gain

Feederism

BDSM

Casual Vore

Casual Sex

And a lot more

Hard limits are scat eating and gore outside of digestion We can discuss more if you message me.

Last bumped by UBHunter on Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:27 pm.
UBHunter
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!