Male pred/prey seeking female pred/prey.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male pred/prey seeking female pred/prey.

Postby Grimlock » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:27 am

Since I have been around for some time usually only responding to threats, I thought it was time to do my own partner seeking so here goes.

I´m a male pred/prey that seeks a female pred/pray (i prefer it if you are also a female IRL, but i can work with male too)

Will do:
Anything that´s not on my will not do list.

Maybe..
M/M (Usually prefer only M/F or F/M i can from time to time do M/M but then it will be man eating a boy or something akin to that not a fullgrown man eats another fullgrown man.)

Will not do:

Micro/Macro (sorry I prefer same size or at least minimal size difference, the whole micro/macro does nothing for me)
Willing (At the moment i prefer them unwilling, i can go with forced willingness in a pinch, but don´t count on going with a willing pray scenario it´s just not my thing )
Reformation (Nope sorry, gone is gone, when your eaten and digested you won´t come back. In a few chases where there´s talk of multiple pray i might be persuaded, that my character will let the main character go or have her be saved in the last minuet or so, but most of the time no when your devoured that´s it)

Don´t like:
Taking control of my character. Sure once or twice it can be justified in order to get the story rolling or going in the direction you want.
But generally i prefer it if you keep to your own character/characters and don´t control mine.

I usually play via PM or discord.

Last bumped by Grimlock on Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:27 am.
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!