Female Prey Looking for a Zoo Trip Gone Wrong

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey Looking for a Zoo Trip Gone Wrong

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:55 pm

I’m an unwilling F prey and I love girls being numerous, but categorically the absolute bottom of the food chain. I want to get digested by my pet rabbit and have that not even be noteworthy. I want my brother to publicly pin me down, fuck his annoying sister into submission, and then swallow me whole while no one even thinks to help me. Where my choice is to be collated and completely subservient to my owner, or a “stray” that has no rights, that any guy can do anything he wants with.

But if that kind of extreme is too much for you, I can also appreciate one where things are more low key. Where maybe Vore is a completely casual experience for everyone. Or maybe one with vore being a rarity, but you could tune into a dark web livestream and watch as a gal’s fate is decided by chat and donations.

Whatever the case, treat me harsh and drop me in your bitch disposal chute!

Its easier for me to check and keep up with RPs going on in Ekas, but if that doesn’t work for you maybe after a bit of chatting I’ll share my discord if we hit it off!

Right now, what I’m really craving is a trip to the zoo. Maybe a zoology major from college coming thinking she’ll intern for college credit. Maybe something younger doing a field trip. Whatever their reason for coming, they aren’t leaving alive. Getting grabbed while feeding giraffes. Being used as the feed in a feeding show. Falling in to the catfish pond. Whatever the case, whatever the animal (or Monster Boy, I’m open to cat boys and the likes too!) she’s now just easy food and entertainment.

Loves:
Animal Preds (My favorites being horses, cows, elephants, squids, and fish, but feel free to suggest whatever animal you’re up for! Especially if it’s one that doesn’t get a lot of use!)
Male Preds
Female Prey
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Fatal Vore
Unwilling Prey
Digestion
Same Size
Size Difference
Macro/Micro
Public Humiliation
Petplay
Sizeplay
Noncon

Fine With:
Underage Pred/Prey
Disposal
Cock Vore

Not into:
Painful digestion
Gore
Scents
Willing prey
Non-Fatal

Last bumped by StomachQueen37 on Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:55 pm.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!