Female switch with prey lean looking for partners!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female switch with prey lean looking for partners!

Postby jesskitty » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:54 am

Hiya and welcome to my searching for RP post! ^^

I'm mostly experienced playing as prey but have been willing to experiment some as pred lately.

My preferred method of rp is through PMs or through the forum if that's more to my potential partner's liking. When on as the same time as a partner I'll happily post back and forth quickly but am comfortable with a slower gap in between posts as well. Since I'm ok with a more casual back and forth rate I usually try to give a good 2 or 3 paragraphs to my partner with each post. If you feel self-conscious sometimes about making your partner wait too long when lacking the time or motivation to give a good post there's no need to worry about that with me! I'm always happy to let my partners take the time they need.

If one of your specific favorites match my own I would absolutely love if you reached out to me as they are the things I enjoy the most out of everything! But so long as it's not in one of my specific dislikes I'm always happy to discuss scenarios to see if something fun could be found ^^

Favorites:
Hypnosis and mind control
Soft and melty digestion
Dominant or teasing preds
Monstergirl/guy preds (Lamias, Driders, Demons... All manner of hungry and alluring monsters!)
Macro/Micro or general Size difference

Female/Herm Prey
Oral vore
Unbirth
Breast Vore
Cock vore
Soul vore
Same size (monster or demi pred)
Bondage
Master/Pet play
Many more! If not in dislikes I'll at least be open to hear a suggestion for it!

Dislikes:
Anal vore
Scat
Underage
Hard vore
Short one liner posts

For characters or scenarios I usually just make up characters and scenarios on a rp to rp basis. In general my favorite type of setting is a fantasy 'adventure gone wrong' type of scene where a mage or other adventurer would meet a gurgling end or, even better, have a longer term story set up involving them reforming to take on a longer quest with multiple fed predators along the way~. Scenes similar to the ones out of series like the Monmusu quest games are my dream-type scenarios to play out.

Just starting off with chatting with any potential partner can always help with the brainstorming but for another line of thought we could have a shrunken prey having to escape a perilous mansion or other residence with monsters, demons, or even just hungry humans waiting to find a free meal. In such a scenario I could even play both a pred and another prey alongside my partner as the duo tries to escape together! I'm always eager to come up with new characters and scenarios to add into an RP as the extra work can be amazingly worth it!

Other scenarios to start an idea from would be a fledgling mage summoning a demon or monster too powerful for her to handle

A captured damsel escapes her captors only to be found by a lucky predator or perhaps brought to the predator by her captors to 'get rid' of her. Could be dangled or forced to 'walk the plank' to her fate below~

For more willing ideas the heroine might come across a wounded or exhausted predator and gives herself over as a meal to save them or a more classic sacrifice scene to a god or goddess with the promise of digesting to become one with them.

Please feel free to introduce yourself and say hi if you're interested! ^^

Last bumped by jesskitty on Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:54 am.
jesskitty
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!