Femme switch looking for same. Or prey. Or pred.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Femme switch looking for same. Or prey. Or pred.

Postby mothbitch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:06 am

Hey, y'all, I'm looking for someone to RP with. I do not play with men, and I play female and androgynous characters. I've been playing pred a lot, so I'd be interested in filling a prey role, but I am, of course, willing to do both. I have a wealth of character ideas so just let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I've got in my repertoire. I'm a fairly busy person juggling school, work, and a long term relationship so I'm looking for someone who can be patient with responses as I don't have all the free time I'd like to spend on this.

Loves:
-Cruel preds
-Unwilling
-Seduction
-Digestion
-Micro/macro play
-Samesize
-BBW preds
-Monster girls
-BDSM
-Pain
-Torture
-Anal vore
-Unbirth (with a focus on cumdigestion. I am not interested in age regression.)

-Disposal
-Watersports
-Magic
-Size Difference

Hard Limits:
-Male characters
-Furry characters
-Hard Vore
-Taurs

Aside from my hard limits, most things are on the table.

If you're interested, don't be shy, just send me a PM

Last bumped by mothbitch on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:06 am.
mothbitch
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!