M Switch Looking for dommy or casual Preds / switches

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Switch Looking for dommy or casual Preds / switches

Postby SweetCheese » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:46 pm

Male switch here who's honestly just looking for more people that don't mind me playing pretty much only one / two self inserty characters.
No gender preference from me, as long as you are a pred or switch.

Was thinking I'd like to create a pretty simple setting for rps to be a bit continuous in! Kind of like a world where we set the rules and have our characters play inside of it.
If you know me already, you're more than welcomed to DM me too and tell me you're interested in this, but i do like some ideas and inspiration too!

Really looking for more casual focused things. You don't need to be a dom, but at least want you to be a pred / switch. I'm not looking to be dominant, but I am looking to tease and allure regardless of standard dom/sub roles.

My main character is Cheyn, who can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/885392

big kinks I love:
Heavy teasing
smothering
hyper sizes on bodies.
casual vore (even casual vore worlds)
Audio / onomatopoeia focus
Control over prey / friends (preds being superior)
greedy, needy, possessiveness
,, sometimes footplay

Aftermath of vore preferred to be digestion / sentient fat, pred controls reforming if at all. If fatal preferred one-offs.
Endo is very loved.

dm me if interested.
If you really wanna catch my eye, share me some of your characters, desires, and a kinky pic or two you like.

Last bumped by SweetCheese on Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:46 pm.
SweetCheese
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!